The JEE Main Application Form shall be filled from December 2018 onwards. The CBSE has announced the exam date for JEE MAIN 2019 offline paper (pen & paper based) which is April 2019. The process of Registration for JEE Main will be held online only. The JEE Main online application process includes registration, filling of personal and exam details, choice of exam city, and fee payment. While filling the JEE Main form 2019, candidates also have to upload necessary documents as per the given format. Before starting JEE Main registration 2019, candidates are advised to first ensure that they satisfy the important eligibility criteria as prescribed by CBSE.
Those, who are seeking admission to B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch./B.Planning programmes in the NITs, IITs, IIITs, GFTIs and other participating institutes must apply online for JEE Main 2018 as per the prescribed schedule and appear in the entrance test. For the application process, all the details which must be known to the candidates, have been posted here. Read all the details regarding the Application Form of JEE Main below.
JEE Main Application Form 2019 Dates
The JEE MAIN exam 2019 (pen & paper based) is going to be held probably in the month of April 2019. The official dates related to JEE Main application form 2019 is yet to be announced by CBSE. Whenever the exact dates will be released, we update the same here in no time. Meanwhile, candidates can check the tentative dates regarding the JEE Main application form 2019 from the table given below:
|S. No.||Events||Important dates|
|1.||Availability of JEE Main application form||December 2018|
|2.||JEE Main application last date||January 2019|
|3.||Last date to submit the application fee||January 2019|
|4.||Correction in JEE application form 2019 commence from||January 2019|
|5.||JEE Main (offline exam) will be held on||April 2019|
|6.||JEE Main (online exam) will be conducted on||April 2019|
List of documents required while filling JEE Main application form 2019
Candidates are advised to keep ready the important documents as mentioned below before filling up the JEE Main online application form 2019.
- Scanned photocopies of passport sized photograph and signature
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class passing documents
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account number/ Passport number/ Ration card/ Voter ID card number etc.
- Debit/Credit card or e-Challan details
- Valid email address and Contact number
JEE Main Application Form 2019 – Procedure
The Application Form of JEE Main 2019 will be filled online via the official website of JEE Main. The link at which the application form will be filled has been posted below. Candidates shall be required to fill the application form online and pay the exam fee. It is advised that the candidates submit the JEE Main Application Form before the last date which shall be in December 2018. The complete procedure for filling the application form has been explained below.
STEP 1: FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates must first open the application form which will be available at the link i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in
- Afterwards, the candidates must look for a link named APPLY ONLINE and must click on the same to open the application form for filling.
- Candidates must fill the Application Form of JEE Main with all the valid details as asked such as the personal information and the educational qualifications of the candidate.
- After filling in all the details, the candidates will be required to choose a password. Also, an application number will be generated for each candidate. Candidates must note down this application number and the password which would later be required to log in to the website.
- Now, the candidates must log in to the website using the application number and password allotted to them at the time of filling the Online Application Form for the exam.
STEP 2: UPLOADING SCANNED IMAGES
- After logging in, the candidates must upload the scanned documents such signatures, thumb impression, and photograph in the jpeg/jpg format. The details regarding the documents are as follows:
Thumb Impression: The file size must lie between 1 kb-30 kb. Image dimensions should be 3.5×1.5 cm.
- The file size must lie between 4 kb-40 kb. Image dimensions should be 3.5×4.5 cm.
- The date of taking the photograph and name of applicant must be printed on it
- The photograph should be without goggles or cap
- The photograph must be colored or black and white with clear contrast
- Polaroid photographs will not be accepted
- The file size must lie between 1 kb-30 kb. Image dimensions should be 3.5×1.5 cm.
- The signature must be done by the applicant only
- It should be clearly visible.
- The candidate’s signature must match with one in class 10th and 12th
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Next step will be the payment of the application fee for the JEE Main Application Form 2019. The fee payment can be done via credit/debit card or generating an e-challan of ICICI/Syndicate/Canara/HDFC Bank.
- The JEE Main application fee 2019 for the various categories are as follows:
For centres opted in India:
|Both Paper-1 and Paper-2||1800 (Boys)
For centres opted outside India:
|Paper-1 OR Paper-2 Only||2500 (Boys)
|Both Paper-1 and Paper-2||3800 (Boys)
- The exam will be held in the CBT mode and the offline mode. For the candidates who select to appear for the exam in the CBT mode will be required to select a date/slot after the payment of JEE Main Application Form fee is done.
- The candidates must preserve a soft copy of the completely filled application form for future reference. This shall complete the application process.
How to edit JEE Main application form
The opportunity to make corrections in the JEE Main online application form will be provided by the CBSE probably in the month of January 2019. However, candidates have to rectify the mistakes in the application form of JEE Main within the specified period of time. Once the correction window gets closed, no changes/editing will be allowed in the form. We will update the JEE Main Application Form 2019 Correction link here as soon as it is activated by CBSE.