The NTA has announced the exam date for JEE MAIN 2022 for multiple sessions. The process of Registration for JEE Main will be held online only. The JEE Main online application process includes registration, filling of personal and exam details, choice of exam city, and fee payment. While filling the JEE Main form 2022, candidates also have to upload necessary documents as per the given format. Before starting JEE Main registration 2022, candidates are advised to first ensure that they satisfy the important eligibility criteria as prescribed by NTA.
Those, who are seeking admission to B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch./B.Planning programmes in the NITs, IITs, IIITs, GFTIs, and other participating institutes must apply online for JEE Main as per the prescribed schedule and appear in the entrance test. However, it is essential to confirm your eligibility before you think to apply for the exam. For the application process, all the details which must be known to the candidates, have been posted here. Read all the details regarding the Application Form of JEE Main below.
Get here: How to apply for JEE Main?
List of documents required while filling JEE Main application form 2022
Candidates are advised to keep ready the important documents as mentioned below before filling up the JEE Main online application form 2022.
- Scanned photocopies of passport sized photograph and signature
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class passing documents
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account number/ Passport number/ Ration card/ Voter ID card number etc.
- Debit/Credit card or e-Challan details
- Valid email address and Contact number
JEE Main Application Form 2022 – Procedure
The Application Form of JEE Main 2022 exam will be filled online via the official website of JEE Main. The link at which the application form will be filled has been posted below. Candidates shall be required to fill the application form online and pay the exam fee. It is advised that the candidates submit the JEE Main Application Form before the last date which is March 2022. The complete procedure for filling the application form has been explained below.
STEP 1: FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates must first open the application form which will be available at the link i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in
- Afterward, the candidates must look for a link named APPLY ONLINE and must click on the same to open the application form for filling.
- Candidates must fill the Application Form of JEE Main with all the valid details as asked such as the personal information and the educational qualifications of the candidate.
- After filling in all the details, the candidates will be required to choose a password. Also, an application number will be generated for each candidate. Candidates must note down this application number and the password which would later be required to log in to the website.
- Now, the candidates must log in to the website using the application number and password allotted to them at the time of filling the Online Application Form for the exam.
STEP 2: UPLOADING SCANNED IMAGES
- After logging in, the candidates must upload the scanned documents such signatures, thumb impression, and photograph in the jpeg/jpg format. The details regarding the documents are as follows:
Thumb Impression: The file size must lie between 1 kb-30 kb. Image dimensions should be 3.5×1.5 cm.
- The file size must lie between 4 kb-40 kb. Image dimensions should be 3.5×4.5 cm.
- The date of taking the photograph and name of the applicant must be printed on it
- The photograph should be without goggles or cap
- The photograph must be colored or black and white with a clear contrast
- Polaroid photographs will not be accepted
- The file size must lie between 1 kb-30 kb. Image dimensions should be 3.5×1.5 cm.
- The signature must be done by the applicant only
- It should be clearly visible.
- The candidate’s signature must match with one in class 10th and 12th
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Next step will be the payment of the application fee for the JEE Main Application Form 2022. The fee payment can be done via credit/debit card or generating an e-challan of ICICI/Syndicate/Canara/HDFC Bank.
- The JEE Main application fee 2022 for the various categories are as follows:
Application Official Website: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
Get here: How to apply for JEE Main?
How to edit JEE Main application form
The opportunity to make corrections in the JEE Main online application form will be provided by the NTA. However, candidates have to rectify the mistakes in the application form of JEE Main within the specified period of time. Once the correction window gets closed, no changes/editing will be allowed in the form. We will update the JEE Main Application Form Correction link here as soon as it is activated by NTA.