JEE Main Preparation Books 2021
The application form for JEE Main exam 2021 has been released and it is the high time that you prepare wholeheartedly for the exam. The right books are the most important element for exam preparation and therefore the most important task is to choose the best JEE Main Preparation Books 2021. First of all, you must know that the standard textbooks of NCERT are the best books, whether you are preparing for Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics. After you completely finish the syllabus from the NCERT books, then you can take help from the other reference books.
JEE Main Preparation Books 2021
The aspirants who wish to take admissions into IITs must prepare well for JEE Main as it is the first step towards IIT. Those who clear the Main exam will be eligible for The JEE Advanced exam and clearing both will grant them enrolment in IITs. Therefore, it becomes utmost important that you devote yourself completely for exam preparation. A list of some of the best books that can be referred for preparation of JEE Main exam is given below.
JEE Main Preparation Books 2021 for Paper 1
The candidates appearing for Paper 1 (for B.E./ B.Tech) will have to prepare the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. The subject-wise best books for Paper 1 preparation are given as:
Best Books for Mathematics Preparation
- Mathematics by Tata McGraw Hill (TMH) Publication
- Coordinate Geometry by S. L. Loney
- Calculus by J. Edward
- Higher Algebra by Hall Knight
- Introduction to Probability Theory & Its Applications by W. Feller
Important Topics Mathematics
|Coordinate Geometry||Permutation & Combination|
|Statistics & Probability||Matrices & Determinants|
|Differentiation & Integration||Algebra|
Best Books for Physics Preparation
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- Understanding JEE Physics Series by D. C. Pandey
Important Topics for Physics
|Modern Physics||Heat & Thermodynamics|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||Waves and Optics|
Best Books for Chemistry Preparation
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee
- Physical Chemistry Textbook by Peter Atkins
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R. C. Mukherjee
Important Topics for Chemistry
|Alkyl Halide||Biomolecules & Polymers|
|Alcohol & Ether||Amino Acids and Carbonyl Compounds|
|Atomic Structure & Nuclear Chemistry||Mole Concept|
|Solution & Colligative Properties||Thermodynamics & Thermochemistry|
|Ionic Equilibrium||Chemical Kinetics|
|Chemical Bonding||s-block Elements|
|Periodic Table & Periodicity in Properties||p-block Elements|
|Environmental chemistry||Coordination Compounds|
JEE Main Preparation Books 2021 for Paper 2
The candidates appearing for Paper 2 (for B.Arch/ B.Plan) will have to prepare for mathematics test, aptitude test and drawing test. The following reference books are considered best for architecture exam preparation:
- A complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch Entrance Exam By P K Mishra
- Steps to Architecture (NATA) B.Arch Entrance Exam Guide by Nimish Madan
- NATA and B.Arch Complete Self Study Material by Ar. Shadan Usmani
How to prepare for the JEE Main exam 2021?
Apart from referring to the best books for JEE Main exam preparations; there are many other factors that can help you in getting good marks. Some strategy that you can follow to clear this exam with good marks and that too in your first attempt are provided below:
- Make a proper time table for your studies. In case you have already prepared a time table, it’s time to update it in accordance with your preparation.
- Now is the time for maximum practice and revision. You can get several resources on the internet for practice purpose.
- Visit the Test Practice Center for the mock test to get more idea about the exam pattern and the questions that are being asked.
- If you still have any unfinished topics, finish and quickly and get on with revision.
- Just a gentle reminder that do not leave any topic from the NCERT books untouched.