Joint Entrance Exam Main 2023 or JEE Main 2023 is the most renowned engineering entrance exam in India. CBSE used to conduct JEE exam but now a new exam conducting authority i.e. NTA (National Testing Agency) will organize this exam.
In this article, we will discuss complete details regarding the JEE main 2023 exam such as exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
Latest: JEE Main 2023 schedule is most likely to release by 2nd week of December. UGC will release the official schedule for JEE Main along with CUET and NEET.
Points to be Noted
- उम्मीदवारों को JEE Main केवल “ऑनलाइन” आवेदन करना होगा। ऑनलाइन मोड के अलावा अन्य किसी भी तरीके से आवेदन पत्र स्वीकार नहीं किया जाएगा। एक उम्मीदवार द्वारा केवल एक आवेदन जमा किया जाना है।
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र केवल एनटीए की वेबसाइट www.jeemain.nic.in पर जाकर जमा किया जा सकता है।
- उम्मीदवारों को एनटीए की वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध सूचना बुलेटिन में दिए गए निर्देशों का सख्ती से पालन करना चाहिए। निर्देशों का अनुपालन नहीं करने वाले उम्मीदवारों को अयोग्य घोषित किया जाएगा।
- जेईई मेन परीक्षा 2023 के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले अपनी पात्रता सुनिश्चित करना आपकी जिम्मेदारी है।
- नेशनल टेस्टिंग एजेंसी (NTA) केवल एक परीक्षा आयोजित करने वाली संस्था है। परिणाम की घोषणा के बाद, डेटा को CENTRALISED SEAT ALLOCATION BOARD (CSAB)/JoSAA या संबंधित राज्य सरकार / संस्थान को सीट आवंटन प्रक्रिया और प्रवेश प्रक्रिया के लिए सौंप दिया जाता है। एनटीए संस्थानों में उपलब्ध सीटों की कुल संख्या और reservation criteria के बारे में जानकारी एकत्र नहीं करता है।
- उम्मीदवार को यह सुनिश्चित करना होगा कि ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र में प्रदान किया गया ई-मेल address और मोबाइल नंबर केवल उन्हीं के हैं।
- अभ्यर्थियों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे उसी मोबाइल नंबर और ई-मेल-आईडी का उपयोग करें जिसे उन्होंने आवेदन पत्र में प्रस्तुत किया है क्योंकि महत्वपूर्ण सूचना उम्मीदवारों को एसएमएस या ई-मेल के माध्यम से दी जा सकती है।
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2023 are as follows:
- The candidates must have passed class 12th.
- The candidates who are going to appear for the class 12th exam in the year 2023 can also apply.
- For B.Tech/BE, the candidate must have studied Maths, Physics and any one of chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects at the class 12th level
- For B.Arch. / B. Planning, the candidate must have studied Mathematics at class 12th.
There is no age limit for taking JEE Main 2023. However, they should confirm the age limit requirements of the Institutes in which he/she is willing to find admission.
No. of Subject in the Qualifying exam
Candidates need to take at least 5 subjects in class 12th or qualifying examination in order to become eligible for taking JEE Main 2023. Candidates with four subject are restricted to write the exam.
Eligibility for Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating through CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board)
It is compulsory to secure minimum 75% marks in class 12th examination or be in the 20 percentile in the 12th class examination organized by the respective Boards. This criterion is 65% for SC/ST category candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to other institutions
The aforesaid policy can be adopted by other technical institutes participating in counselling organized through JoSAA/CSAB. If a state wants to admit students in the engineering colleges having affiliation from State Universities, the state may craft a separate merit list according to the criteria added by them.
JEE Main Application Form 2023
Provision of Aadhaar
Aadhaar helps NTA to confirm details furnished by candidates while filling the online application form. It also helps the authority to confirm the identity of a candidate during the exam.
- Candidates having Aadhaar card, they need to furnish details such as Aadhaar number, name, date of birth, & gender in the online application form.
- If you are not enrolled for Aadhaar then you need to apply for a new Aadhaar card at any enrollment centre and enter details accordingly.
How to Apply?
The application form for JEE Main 2023 exam will be filled and submitted in online mode through the official website. It will be mandatory for the candidates to enter their Aadhar number in the application form (except for the aspirants from J&K, Meghalaya, Assam). The candidates must have a working email id and phone number in order to apply for the exam. While entering the details in the application form, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature and parent’s/guardian signature.
The application will be accepted in online mode only; there is no requirement to send hard copy of application form at NTA office.
4 Steps to Apply
Step 1: ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म भरें और सिस्टम द्वारा जनरेट किए गए एप्लिकेशन नंबर को नोट करें।
Step 2: जेपीजी / जेपीईजी format में उम्मीदवार की फोटो (10 KB-200 KB के बीच) और उम्मीदवार के हस्ताक्षर (4 KB – 30 KB के बीच) की स्कैन की गई छवियां (scanned copy) अपलोड करें।
Step 3: SBI_MOPS का उपयोग करके शुल्क का भुगतान करें और भुगतान किए गए शुल्क का प्रमाण रखें।
Step 4: After payment of fee please obtain four printouts of the confirmation page.
- सभी 4 steps एक साथ और अलग-अलग भी किए जा सकते हैं।
- यदि चरण 2 और चरण – 3 पूर्ण नहीं हुए हैं तो ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र का अंतिम सबमिशन अधूरा रहेगा।
- अभ्यर्थी द्वारा भेजे गए शुल्क को वापस करने का कोई अनुरोध accept नहीं किया जायेगा।
- JEE (Main) जनवरी 2023 की पूरी आवेदन प्रक्रिया ऑनलाइन है, जिसमें स्कैन की गई छवियों को अपलोड करना, भुगतान करना, शुल्क और confirmation page की छपाई शामिल है। इसलिए, उम्मीदवारों को किसी भी दस्तावेज़ को भेजने / प्रस्तुत करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है।
- उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे latest अपडेट के लिए एनटीए की वेबसाइट पर नियमित रूप से आते रहें और अपने ई-मेल की जांच करें।
JEE Application Fee
The JEE Main exam used to be conducted in both online & offline mode and the application fee used to be different in both the modes. But now as exam will be conducted only online mode we are providing the fees for the online exam only.
|For Exam centers in India|
|Papers||Fees for General/OBC candidates||Fees for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs 500/- for Boys, Rs. 250/- for Girls||Rs 250/- for Boys, Rs. 250/- for Girls|
|Both Paper 1 and 2||Rs 1300/- for Boys, Rs. 650/- for Girls||Rs 650/- for Boys, Rs. 650/- for Girls|
|For Exam centers in Foreign Country|
|Papers||Fees for General/OBC candidates||Fees for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs 2500/- for Boys, Rs.1250/- for Girls||Rs 1250/- for Boys, Rs. 1250/- for Girls|
|Both Paper 1 and 2||Rs 3800/- for Boys, Rs. 1900/- for Girls||Rs 1900/- for Boys, Rs. 1900/- for Girls|
Note: The above-mentioned fees are on the basis of last year’s exam. The dates will be updated on this post as soon as the NTA release any notification.
Mode of payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee online via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee can also be submitted in cash via e-challan at ICICI, Canara or syndicate bank.
Status of Online Application
Updates regarding online application form received with fee till the date will be available at the official website of the National Testing Agency. Candidates can verify details along with their roll numbers, centres, date and shift of examination.
JEE Main Application Form Corrections
We strongly suggest students not to commit errors in the application form. If accidentally you have committed mistakes then you can make corrections within a specific period of time most probably in October 2019. Though we’ll update correction notification here this post, still we suggest students to keep visiting NTA official website for the latest update.
JEE Main 2023 Exam Pattern
New Patterns for JEE Main
- There will be a separate paper for BE/BTech paper, BArch paper and B. Planning paper instead of Paper I and II only.
- The number of questions have changed- BE/BTech (75), BArch(77), and B. Planning (100)
- There will be two types of questions i.e. multiple choice questions and numerical value type.
The pattern for JEE Main exam 2023 is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based test)
- Papers in Exam: 3
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks will be awarded for a correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer
- Language: Hindi and English (Questions will also be asked in Gujarati in case of exam center in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Havali)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQ and Questions to test drawing aptitude (only in paper 2)
Subject-wise distribution of Questions
JEE Main Syllabus
The important units to be studied for the JEE Main 2023 exam are as follows. Have a look at its prescribed syllabus:
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Permutations and combinations, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Mathematical reasoning, Integral calculus, Continuity and differentiability, Sequences and series, Co-ordinate geometry, Three-dimensional geometry, Trigonometry, Vector algebra etc.
- Physics: Kinetic theory of gases, Electromagnetic waves, Rotational motion, Properties of solids and liquids, Gravitation, Kinetic theory of gases, Oscillations and waves, Electrostatics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electrostatics, Work, power and energy etc.
- Chemistry: General principles and processes of isolation of metals, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Polymers, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, D-block elements and f-block elements, General principles and processes of isolation of metals, Surface chemistry, Equilibrium, Chemical bonding, Redox reactions and electrochemistry etc.
- Aptitude Test for B.Arch/ B. Planning: Awareness of persons, Buildings, places, Material Objects, Texture related to Architecture and build environment, building forms and elements, Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, harmony and contrast, color texture etc.
JEE Main Preparation Strategy 2023
Lakhs of candidates will appear for the JEE Main 2023 exam, the success will depend on how well you will prepare for the exam. Here are some tips that you should follow to prepare for the JEE exam.
- The first thing you should do is to try and understand the concepts rather than memorizing each and everything.
- Keep short notes of the topics you have studied. The notes should include all the important topics, shortcuts, mistakes etc. so that you can revise easily.
- Attempt the previous year’s question papers and analyze your mistakes. Make sure you never repeat any mistake.
- Self study is the key to success, never rely on coaching alone. Make sure you study on a daily basis.
JEE Main Recommended Books 2023
NCERTs are undoubtedly the best book for the JEE Main 2023 preparation. You should move on to other help books only after completing the NCERT. Apart from NCERT, some other books that are recommended by the experts are as follows:
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma (Volume 1 and 2)
- Complete physics for JEE Main by Irodov
- The Pearson Guide to Complete Mathematics for JEE by SL Loney
- IIT Mathematics by R.D Sharma
- Arihant Publication (Organic Chemistry)
- IIT Chemistry by O.P Tandon
JEE Main Admit card 2023
The candidates will be able to download the JEE Main 2023 admit card from the official website. All the necessary details such as exam schedule, venue will be mentioned on the admit card. The candidates have to carry one photo ID proof along with the admit card at the exam center. The photo ID proof should be in original as the Photostats will not be accepted.
Admit card is provisionally offered to candidates based on their eligibility. You should download your admit card soon it is available at NTA official website. Please read and follow the instructions furnished on your admit card. In the absence of your admit card, you won’t be permitted to write JEE Main.
JEE Main 2023 Result
The result as well as the rank card for the JEE Main 2023 exam will be released on the official website. The rank card will include both all India and all India category ranks. However, the admission into NITs/ CFTIs/ SFIs will be granted on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) only. The category ranks are for information purpose only.
Top 2,20,000 candidates will be shortlisted for JEE Advanced 2023 exam.
JEE Main Counseling 2023
The successful candidates will be able to participate in the JEE Main 2023 counseling or seat allocation process. The counselling or seat allocation process will be different for concerned state governments and institutes. For admission to NITs/ CFTIs/SFIs/IITs etc., the admission will be granted via central seat allocation board counseling. The candidates have to get their documents verified at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for JEE Advanced
Talking about the academic qualification, candidates should have cleared class 12th or its equivalent exam. Those are appearing in the qualifying examination in 2023 are also allowed to take JEE Advanced.
Candidates seeking admission into IIT program for the year 2023 they need to appear for Paper I (B.E/B.Tech) of JEE Main 2023. The number of top candidates will be invited to attend the JEE Advanced based on their performance in JEE Main.
Admission to IITs would be based upon All India Rank (category-wise) in JEE Advanced, as per the criteria defined at its official website.
A student is allowed to take JEE Advanced maximum two times consecutively irrespective of whether or not he/she has cleared the qualifying exam. Candidates, who appeared for JEE Main or JEE Advanced in 2018 or earlier, are not permitted to apply for JEE Advanced.
Candidates who took admission in a college other then IITs can appear for JEE Advanced, subject to confirm all other criteria.
JEE Main 2023 Test Practice Centres
A huge network of Test Practice Centres has been set up by National Testing Agency for candidates willing to take examinations organized by the NTA. A student can train himself/herself for the upcoming Computer-based test.
The qualified and experienced Nodal Officer and staff are there at the TPC will assist and motivate you to clear all your doubts and make yourself familiar with the CBT mode of tests. Candidates can appear for practice tests according to the schedule provided below:
|On working day Monday to Friday||2.00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|On Saturday, Sunday and holidays||10.00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
Tentative List of Participating Institutions
a>National Institutes of Technology (NITs):
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala (Tripura)
- National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh, Vatluru, Eluru – 534007
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- National Institute of Technology, Uttrakhand
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)
- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Mangalore (Karnataka)
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)
- National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar (J & K)
- National Institute of Technology, Silchar (Assam)
- National Institute of Technology, Sikkim
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Odisha)
- National Institute of Technology, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- National Institute of Technology, Puducherry
- National Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
- National Institute of Technology, Nagaland
- National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
- National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
- National Institute of Technology, Manipur
- National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
- National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
- B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)
- Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
- National Institute of Technology, Goa
- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (West Bengal)
- National Institute of Technology, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerala)
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MP)
- National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)
b> Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs, IIITM & IIITDM):
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Surat
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhopal
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhagalpur
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune , Maharashtra
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Una, Himachal Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kilohrad, Sonepat, Haryana
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kalyani, West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kottayam
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kurnool
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Dharwad
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Srirangam, Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur Mantripukhri, Imphal 795001
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara (Gujarat)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, Chitoor (A. P.)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kota (Rajasthan)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Guwahati (Assam)
- Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur, MP
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jhalwa, Allahabad (UP)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior(M.P.)
c> Other Central Government/State Government Funded Institutions:
- University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy, Visakhapatnam.
- Harcourt Butler Technical University, Kanpur (U.P.)
- SantLongowal Institute of Engineering and Technology Longowal – 148106, Distt. Sangrur (Pb.), India
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur, Distt Howrah (Formerly Bengal Engineering & Science University Shibpur)
- Tezpur University, NAPAAM, Tezpur (Assam)
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra-182320 (J & K)
- School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)
- School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).
- School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, P.O. Hatia, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
- Mizoram University, Aizwal-796009
- K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002(U.P.)
- Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishawavidyalaya, Bilaspur (C.G.)
- Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research & Management, Ahmadabad
- Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.)
- Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Assam University, Silchar (Assam)
d> Tentative list of Self Financed Deemed Universities/Universities/Other Institutions participating in CENTRAL SEAT ALLOCATION BOARD (CSAB) through JEE (Main):
- TECHNO INDIA UNIVERSITY, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL (RESIDENTIAL)
- PERIYAR MANIAMMAI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, VALLAM THANJAVUR, TAMIL NADU
- NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH
- KALASALINGAM ACADEMY OF RESEARCH AND EDUCATION, ANAND NAGAR, KRISHNANKOIL, (TN)
- ITM UNIVERSITY GWALIOR, MADYA PRADESH
- GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH, GREATER NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH
- K.N. MODI UNIVERSITY, TONK, RAJASTHAN
- M.G.R. EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU
- BHAGWANT UNIVERSITY, SIKAR ROAD, AJMER, RAJASTHAN
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, RAIPUR, CHHATTISGARH
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, GREATER NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, AMITY UNIVERSITY WEST BENGAL, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH, NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH, LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, AMITY UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, AMITY UNIVERSITY MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, AMITY UNIVERSITY MADHYA PRADESH, GWALIOR, MADHYA PRADESH
- AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, AMITY UNIVERSITY HARYANA, GURGAON, HARYANA
- AISECT UNIVERSITY, BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH
Top Questions Asked By Users
|Date of JEE Main 2023?||—|
|From when can I apply for JEE 2020?||—|
|IS KVPY tougher than JEE?||No|
|Is NCERT enough for JEE Main exam?||It’s a good book, you should also get help from books suggested by your mentor|
|IS NEET easier than JEE?||Both have its own level of difficult, can’t make comparison.|
|Is R D Sharma enough for JEE Mains?||It’s a good choice but also get help from few other books.|
|Official website of JEE Main||https://jeemain.nic.in/|
|NTA Address||Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
|Contact Number||0120 6895200|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should be the number of subjects in the Qualifying exam?
To become eligible for appearing in JEE Main, candidates need to pass class 12th or qualifying examination with minimum five subjects. Those have taken four subjects they are not eligible to write JEE Main. If you appeared in the exam by providing false information then your result won’t be announced.
Tell me the basic eligibility for admission into NITs, IIITs and CFTIs.
Candidates have to score a minimum of 75% marks in class 12th examination or they should be in top 20 percentile in the class 12th examination organized by the respective board. This criterion is 65% for SC/ST category candidates.
What should be the size of photograph and signature?
The size of photograph should be in between 10 kb–200 kb. On the other hand, the size of the signature should be 4kb – 30 kb. Both the images should be in JPG/JPEG format.
What are available mediums of question papers?
The medium of question paper include Hindi, English and Gujarati. Candidates need to exercise their option at the time of filling application form. Keep in your mind that the choice, once exercised, won’t be changed further.
Can I appear for JEE Advanced without appearing in JEE Main?
No, you can’t appear for JEE Advanced without appearing and qualifying the JEE Main. If you wish to get admission into IITs then you have to clear JEE Advanced after clearing JEE Main exam.
18 thoughts on “JEE Main 2023: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria”
Sir mai polytechnic diploma kr rha hu.. Aur sath me 12th private form dal kr rha hu up board se.. Mai polytechnic passout krunga 2024 me..
Mai 12th ka exam dunga 2023 me..
Kya mai jee me form fill kr skta hu.. Aur agr mera selection 12th ke through N ho paye.. To kya mere pas polytechnic ke bad form fill krne ka criteria bachega..
Bhut ummeed se puch rha hu sir… Plz reply kr dena..
Sir main 2021 mein class 12th ka exam diya hoon agr mera percentage 75 se kam hua aur main 2023 mein jee main + advance ka exam de sakta hoon maine isse pahle jee ka exam nahi diya hai
sir me ankit chaudhary at bharatpur in rajasthan, sir maine jee mains ka exam diya tha aur usme meri 94 percentile bani thi but sir meri 12th me kam percant rah jane ke karan me improve kar raha hun to kya me dovara jee mains ka exam de sakta hun, maine 12th appearing me yah exam diya tha to mera ek chance cut ho gaya hai please answer. my question plsssssssssssssssss……………
I think yes you can give.
Sir r there different question paper s for different sessions?
Sorry Deepa but somehow i confused while answering your query. Please clarify your doubt.
Sir mera 12th me 68.8 parcent h Mai sc se hu Mai jee main me from bar Sakta hu
Ha aap form fill kr skte hai
Sir jee main me sc/St Ko kitne parent se leta h 12th me
What is exactly syllubus I mean to say that topics in chaters
Sir,I got 73% in class 12 cbse board.Am I eligible for jee mains?????
Kon se category se ho aap
Please update 2020 exam details
JEE Main application form is releasing on 2nd September 2019.
please upload pdf of syllabus and criteria 2020
You can check it now.
2023 k liye kob form filled up kar sakenge?
Avi official date nahi hai but November 2022 form bharna start ho sakta hain