NDA 2023 exam will be held by UPSC to select candidates for admission into training academies of Indian Military, Navy and Air Force. The exam is conducted twice a year. To be eligible for selection, the candidates will have to qualify the written exam and interview following it. Applicants are suggested to verify their eligibility before filling out the application. after successful submission of application, withdrawal of candidature is not permissible.
Latest: NDA I 2023 application form will be releasing on 21st December 2022.
Highlights of NDA 2023
- The filling and submission of the application form can only be done in online mode.
- Candidates having problem with the online application submission can contact the facilitation counter.
- In case the candidates submit multiple applications, he must make sure the application submitted later is complete in all respect as the application with highest RID will only be considered.
- Discrepancy in the admit card can make it invalid and therefore must be corrected by communicating the Commission.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of Commission will be offered traveling allowance.
NDA 2023 Important Dates
The official dates related to NDA 2023 exam are given in the table below:
|Important Activities||Respective Dates|
|For NDA I||For NDA II|
|Online application form release date||21st December 2022||17th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th January 2023||6th June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced||To be announced|
|Date of exam||16th April 2023||3rd September 2023|
|Announcement of result||To be announced||To be announced|
|Date of interview||To be announced||To be announced|
|Declaration of final result||To be announced||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced||To be announced|
NDA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NDA 2023 are given in terms of age, nationality and educational qualification:
Age, Sex and Marital status:
- For NDA-I, unmarried male not born earlier than 1st July 2004 and not later than 1st July 2006 can apply.
- For NDA-II, unmarried male not born earlier than 2nd January 2005 and not later than 1st January 2008 are eligible for the exam.
- Marriage before or during the training is strictly prohibited.
The applying candidate should be any of the following:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- For Army Wing: The applicants should have cleared their class 12th exam or its equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings and for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: Candidates who have cleared their class 12th exam with Physics, and Mathematics from a recognized board/ university are eligible.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply given that they clear the exam before the final selection.
- Candidates appearing in class 11th exam are not eligible to apply.
The candidates should be fit, physically and medically, as per the physical standard set by the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
Height & Weight Standards for Indian Army/ Air Force
|Height (Cms) Without Shoe||Weight (Kgs)|
|16-17 Years||17-18 Years||18-19 Years|
Height & Weight Standards for Indian Navy
|16 Years||18 Years||20 Years|
NDA Application Form 2023
The application form for NDA 2023 will be released online. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to obtain the application form by visiting the official website of UPSC. There will be two parts of application: Part 1 (registration) and part 2 (filling rest details in the form).
- Using their basic details such as name, mobile number, email address, etc, the candidates will have to fill the registration form.
- After successful registration, id and password will be received by the candidates to fill the rest of the application form.
- In the application form, personal details, contact details and educational details of the candidates will be asked.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature will also be uploaded into the form.
- Once all the details are entered correctly, the candidates can finally submit the application form.
- The candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for future correspondence.
- Along with the form, the candidates are also required to submit the prescribed application fee.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/-. The SC/ ST candidates and sons of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army will be exempted from fee payment.
- Candidates can submit the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ SBI net banking or through cash using the pay-in slip generated during application submission.
- The cash should be deposited with the slip to any nearest branch of SBI on the next working day of slip generation.
How to withdraw the applications?
Following instructions need to be followed to withdraw your application. Please go through the instructions before you request for withdrawal of application:
- The Commission may start the withdrawal facility from February 2023 for candidates who don’t want to take the examination.
- Candidates will be asked to provide information regarding registered application with registration id which was filled and submitted successfully. The incomplete applications can’t be withdrawn.
- Before you put a request for withdrawal, you need to ensure that you have access to your registered mobile number and email. You’ll receive an OTP to your registered email ID and mobile number and it will be valid for 30 minutes only.
- If you had submitted more than one application then you should use your latest registration-id and all earlier applications are considered invalid.
- Upon the final acceptance of the request for withdrawal, you need to print the authenticated receipt. Once the application is withdrawn, it can’t be revived in future.
- UPSC won’t refund the fee paid by you.
- Upon successful completion of the withdrawal request, an email and SMS will be sent to your registered ID.
NDA 2023 Exam Pattern
Check below the overview of NDA 2023 exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Medium of test: Hindi and English both (except for English specific section)
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Negative marking: For each wrong answer one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
|Mathematics||300||2 hours 30 minutes|
|General Ability Test*||600||2 hours 30 minutes|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900||———-|
* General Ability Test will comprise of two sections: English section carrying 200 marks and General Knowledge section carrying 400 marks.
Here is the notified syllabus for NDA exam:
- Mathematics: Algebra, Analytical Geometry Of Two And Three Dimensions, Matrices And Determinants, Differential Calculus, Trigonometry, Integral Calculus And Differential Equations, Statistics & Probability and Vector Algebra
- English: Grammar and Usage, Vocabulary, Comprehension and Cohesion
- General Knowledge: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events
NDA Admit Card 2023
- The admit card for NDA 2023 exam will be made available in online mode on official UPSC website.
- It is expected that the admit card will be released around 3 weeks before the exam date.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card, take its printout and carry it to the exam center on day of exam.
- In the case, the candidate is not able to download their admit card, he should contact the commission 1 week before the exam.
- No candidate without a valid admit card will be allowed to take their examination.
- Name in the admit card in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
The exam is supposed to be held at the following centres:
- Port Blair
- Panaji (Goa)
NDA 2023 Result & Interview
- The result of the NDA written exam will be published on the UPSC website.
- Applicants who score more than the required qualifying marks will be shortlisted for the interview process.
- Qualified candidates are required to register themselves online on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting.
- A list of such candidates will be prepared and they have to appear in front of SSB for the interview (Intelligence and Personality Test).
- Candidates reporting for interview must carry their documents in original for verification.
- Pilot test will be conducted for the candidates selected for the Air Force. Failing in the test will make the candidates ineligible for selection.
NDA 2023 Selection Process
- Those who clear the written exam and the interview both will be considered for selection.
- Original documents of the candidates will be verified during the interview.
- Candidates will also have to clear medical fitness test to be eligible for selection.
- Final selection will be done on the merit-cum-preference basis, depending on the number of vacancies available.
130 thoughts on “NDA 2023: Application Form (21 December), Date of Exam, Pattern”
sir please is Nigerian and Indian going to the same NDA
cause anytime I search for Nda it also bring out details about Indian
Sir my dob is 21/02 /2004 can i apply for nda 2023
Mai 04/02/2005 kya me exam de sakta hu
sir i am studing in 12th so i can apply in nda ? and sir my height is 6.5 feet and my weight is 82kg so am i eligible for test ?
i wont to be nda student in year of 2023 my the i went to be acyber secyrity
Sir, When will the nda application form be available for appearing in September 2023 examination? Can you please confirm the same?
On 17th May 2023
My DOB is 1-7-2007 and I am in class 10th
So, can I apply for NDA??
NO , Who Student They Appering In Class 12th are Eggilble .
yes after clearing your SSLC OR 10th standard exam you are eligible to take NDA exam
Sir main na 12th arts ma ki ha bina pcm ka kya ma NDA ka exam da sakte hu. Plz reply me sir. Date of birth 17-09-2004
no you should answer following subjects and pass
Mathematics: Algebra, Analytical Geometry Of Two And Three Dimensions, Matrices And Determinants, Differential Calculus, Trigonometry, Integral Calculus And Differential Equations, Statistics & Probability and Vector Algebra
English: Grammar and Usage, Vocabulary, Comprehension and Cohesion
General Knowledge: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events
Air my date if birth 15/10/2004 ky m 2023 m exam de sakta hu
yes u can apply.
Sir…My DOB is 28.07.2004 can I apply for the next exam?….
Sir iam in +3 bsc 1st year
My d.o.b is 31.03 .2004.
Can i apply sir
My dob is 05-01-2006
I am in 11th now can i apply for nda exam
Please reply me soon
you can apply, but wont be selected.
you will have to again try when you are in 12th.
My Date of birth is 2003-07-21, Now I am in class 11th can I give NDA exam and how many attempts I have left
My DOB is 30/4/2005 now i am in 11 th can I give exam in 2023
How many times can I gave nda 2023 exam?
My d.o.b= 18/07/2004
My dob is 24 12 2004 and I am in 11th now then am I eligible for nda 2022 and 2023
Please reply me soon
I am 18 Years old.
My date of birth is 01 JAN 2002.
I want to attend NDA(2).
Please Help me to guide.
I AM IN CLASS XI[SC].
my dob is 27:06:2004 but i am in class 11th math so i am eligible or not??
please reply me
No Jeet you are not eligible
now you are eligible for 2023 nda
Sir my birthdate is 6/12/2003 and my weight is 80 kg and height is 5.3 inches can I apply for NDA examination
Female students are not allowed to attend in NDA exam?
Sir am gng cmplte my 12th with in a few months am eligble to nda.. Its my ambition dob 15.10.2002
Sir am gng cmplte my 12th with in a few months am eligble to nda.. Its my ambition
My DOB 01/05/2004
I can attend this exam
Ha Bhai bilkul Maine Diya hai
My date of birth is 13/11/2003 and this year in April I will be in 12th . So I am eligible for NDA 1 for 2020
My DOB is 14 July 2003 Can I give exam ..
Sir now I’m 18years old in NBA there is eligible till 19.5years than how can I not give the exam my dob is is July 1 2001 only one day so plz reply me Iam eligible or not
Sir my dob is 1/7/2001iam eligible for Nda 1 2020 or not plz reply sir
If child is studying in xii humanities with maths then he will eligible for test dob 30.11.2001
Sir mein Abhi 12 ka exam doonga.2020 mein ,lekin mera ek question hai .ki mera weight 75 kg hai but jb hm merit check kiye tb wahan problem bata raha hai.
Kaun sa guide accha Hoga .iske preparation ke liye.
I hope you will give ans.us .
How much percentage is need for writing the exam
My DOB is 4 September 2003, and next year in April I will be in 12th. So am I eligible for NDA 1 2020. If so then will it be a good decision to apply for it in 12th.
Is there any sectional cutt off ,iff yes then how much for maths,eng. And GS and expected sectional and overall cutoff for NDA tier 1 of 2020
Sir can I give NDA Exam if I am in 12th class for April 2020.
I am in 11th now (2019-2020)
Yes you can if your age is as requirement i.e. from 2 july 2001 to 1 july 2004
sir i am spectical can i apply for nda
Please check Visual Standards from its brochure.
I am studying in inter first year .
What is the age limit for the NDA exam
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 are eligible.
If women can write nda exam
Only unmarried male candidates allowed to write the exam subject to meet all other criteria.
NDA exam ki last date kab ki h
For NDA 1, it is 28th January 2020.
Can an act students enter nda
Sorry, didn’t get you.
Sir I am 2nd trie in NDA my agg 21 nov .2001 can apply to 2020 reply to sir please
What I got from your query, your date of birth is 21 nov .2001 (you meet the age criteria). Confirm other criteria too through the eligibility section of this post.
I was born in 2000 can i write in 2020
Sorry, you are not eligible to write the exam.
I was born on 31 January 203
am I eligible for the NDA exam 2020
If it is 2003, then yes you can write the exam.
I am in 11 standard
My DOG is 22/7/2003
Can I apply for this exam
Class 12th passed or appearing candidates can apply. However, you meet the age criteria.
CAN I Apply
Yes, he can apply.
My D.O.B is 17/06/2001
Can I apply for NDA ?
No, you can’t apply.
What are NDA 1 and NDA 2 exams
Both are same, just conducted twice a year, however age criteria varies.
My DOB is 24/03/2001
Sir can I eligible for NDA exam 2020
No, you can’t apply for the exam.
Me bhi le chahta hun admission sir nda me
Nice to hear that. I wish you all the best. If you have any related queries please share it here. Thanks.
Hi, my name is kelvin vandi
i am 19 year old can i join the academy
would be waiting for your replay thank you
Will you please share your date of birth Kelvin?
my date of birth 12/11/2000.can i apply in this nda exam
Sorry, you are not eligible Tarun.
My Name is akshay Kumar.
I am 17 Years old.
My date of birth is 08 march 2002.
I want to attend NDA(1).
Please Help me to guide.
Your date of birth meets the age criteria. Please confirm other criteria as well. If you have any specific concern then please let me know. Moreover, you can follow this article and information brochure for further details.
My DOB is 12/4/2002 Please tell me how many time I am can appear in nda exam
Please follow the eligibility section of this post.
I want to appear for NDA 2020.My age is now 16. Weight- 73 kg. Height – 165 cm
Please share your date of birth.
My DOB is 20/08/2002,I’m 188 cm height and I weigh 62 kgs. my right elbow was broken at the age of 8 but my arm is fine now, can I apply for NDA exam?
I’m 17 years old and I want to serve my country. How much percentage is needed to be qualified in NDA exam?
i am 17 yerar oid and my weigit is 74kg and my hight is 5 feet 8 inch can i apply for it.
Share your date of birth please.
my date of birth is 18/03/2004. Can i apply for nda2 2020 which is going to be held in September?
Yes, you meet the age criteria. Do confirm other criteria.
I want all information about NDA and rules®ulations so I want to apply NDA 2020 and about exam of NDA.
NDA and 13th can we do both at a time
Sir my DOB is 26-nov-2001 can i apply for 2020 nda exam
My date of birth is 26-nov-2001 can i apply for nda in 2020 sir
My D.O.B is 20/06/2002 and I’m in 11th standard…..Would I’m applicable to apply form when I’m in 12 th standard…As I have heard that I can give examination in appearing.
Yes you can give.
sir meri eye me nikat dristi dosh(myopia) hai right eye me(-0,50) and left eye me (-0,75) hai and black bord per likhe word ko mai bina chasme se pad nahi sakta. kya mai nda medical me pass pass ho jaonga ya nhi ho jaonga to mujhe kaun choice karna padega army me ,air force me ,navy me. Give me answer please please …..
Please follow the last year brochure.
I have spectacal i can give exam of nda
Candidates who habitually wear spectacles are not eligible for Air Force, Minimum distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other, correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia. You amy refer official brochure for more info.
If anyone had a stylist hair…. So will the guy eligible or not
My birth date is 25|3|2004 i can give 2020 nda exam
Yes you are eligible for NDA 1 2020.
NDA ke liye Form bharte Samay Candidate 19 saal ke Bich me hona chahiye aisa kahte hai, To phir January me Application Start hoga toh January 2020 ke baad ke Candidate lena chahiye na, Phir July hi kyun
Please share your date of birth Lokesh so that i can clear your doubt. Thanks.
will women be allowed to join the nda anytime soon?
Only unmarried male candidate s allowed.
Sorry but nothing can be predicted.
I was born on 19 November 2001.
Am I eligible for the NDA exam 2020 ?
Yes Senhar you are eligible.
Sir my birth date is 11.10.2004 can i apply for nda
Sorry Tanishq, you are not eligible for the exam.
My DOB is 23/01/2003 but in school it is 23/01/2004 can i be eligible for NDA 2020?
Yes Pankaj, you can apply for the exam.
After two year what is the age requires in NDA online application form
We can predict based on ongoing age criteria for NDA exam. If you talk about NDA 1 2022 then you should born born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006. However, actual things will be notified only after the release of its respective notification. Thanks.
I am a NDA aspirant and I am 172cm tall and my weight is 70kg. If selected will I be able to join as I checked the height weight detail it is 172cm-54kg only.
Yes you have an exceeded weight.
Sir my doubt regarding NDA 1 2020 is that,
My Date of Birth is 08/06/2001,
As per the exam date that is on April my age would around be 18 1/2 so can I apply sir?
Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for the exam.
My Date of Birth
Can i apply sir
Yes Sreerag, you can apply for the exam.
Hlo sir, My Date of birth is 28/10/2000.
Can i apply in 2020 Nda(I)?
Sorry, you are not meeting the said age criterion.
what is the nda from fill up proccess?
You can fill it up online. Please follow the article.
This for women or not??
Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
to join NDA
Do you have any doubt(s)? Please let me know. Thanks
Sir main chashme lagatahu kya main exam de sakta hu