Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts NDA –a national level entrance exam twice in a year in several cities of the Country for candidates seeking entry in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. NDA application form 2022 has been released by the UPSC on 18th May 2022.
Aspirants who are passionate to join defense services can apply online at UPSC official portal. Service Selection Board will organize the Interview round for selecting the appropriate candidate.
NDA 2022 application form has been released now.
NDA Application Form – Highlights
Aspirants are advised to go through the mentioned details to know more about the NDA Application form 2022-
- The form has to be filled via online mode in two parts (Part-I and part-II).
- Aspirants will be able to fill the form till 14th June 2022.
- Aspirants should make sure their scanned photograph and signature are available to upload at the time of filling the form.
- Applicants need not to send the hard copy of printed application form to the UPSC officials.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the printout of the application form with them till the selection procedure.
Application Fee Structure
- The application fee will be 100/- for all applicants.
- SC/ST /Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ ORs are exempted to pay the application fee.
- The fee can be submitted through debit/credit card and SBI net banking.
- The fee can also be paid through SBI bank Challan.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Aspirants are suggested to carefully check their eligibility as per the criteria mentioned by the authority –
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal /Bhutan.
- Indian origin persons(PIO) who has shifted from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Uganda, Zambia, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Malawi, and Ethiopia or Vietnam and now permanently settled in India can also apply.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India for permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962 can also apply.
Age Limit for NDA 1
The age must lie between 2nd July 2003 and 1st July 2006.
- For Army Wing: Aspirant should have passed/appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream with a recognized board can apply.
- For Air Force and Navy: Applying candidate must have passed/appearing class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: No percentage criteria. Candidates only need to clear the qualifying exam.
- Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
- Female aspirants are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
Applicants can follow the given procedure as told step by step in order to fill the NDA Application Form 2022-
- Go to the official website or click on the link provided(As soon as the announcement is made)
- Click on the relevant link specified for the application form.
- Click on ‘Click here for Part-I’ link.
- Read the instructions on the screen and choose ‘Yes/No’ button.
- Click next to go to the next page to fill your particulars and other information.
- Click on ‘Reset’ or ‘Continue’ accordingly.
- Review your details filled in the application form & read the declaration and check on’ I agree’ button.
- Note down the registration ID for future logins.
- Now click on ‘Click Here for Part-II registration’ link.
- Enter the required login credentials and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the fee by choosing the medium.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to select exam center of your choice.
- After that upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the format asked.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further future use.