Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) will be carried out by the Rajasthan Technical University for admission into BE, B.Tech and B.Arch programmes. Enrolment will be provided into different government, government-aided institutes participating in the admission process. Interested candidates will be able to apply for the same through online mode tentatively from the month of May 2023 onwards. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on merit basis. Complete details of the REAP 2023 has been provided in this article.
REAP 2023 Major Highlights
- No entrance exam will be conducted and admission into RTU will be given solely on the basis of merit.
- Candidates belonging to Rajasthan state as well as to other states can apply for REAP 2023.
- Application submitted without the choice filling form will not be considered as complete.
- Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria laid down by the university should apply.
- For any query related to application or admission process, candidates can write to the email address- [email protected].
REAP Important Dates 2023
The tentative dates related to REAP 2023 is provided in the table below.
|Availability of online application and option form||May 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date for submission of application fee||June 2023, last week (For B.Tech)
July 2023, 4th week (For B.Arch)
|Last date for submission of application and option form||June 2023, last week (For B.Tech)
July 2023, 4th week (For B.Arch)
|Round 1st (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)|
|Publication of tentative merit list||July 2023, 1st week|
|Last date for submitting grievances in tentative merit list||July 2023, 1st week|
|Declaration of final merit list||July 2023, 1st week|
|Allotment of seat||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Commencement of counseling||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted institute||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Round 2nd (Rajasthan State Candidates)|
|Publication of tentative merit list||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Last date for submitting grievances in tentative merit list||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Declaration of final merit list||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Allotment of seat||July 2023, 3rd week|
|Commencement of counseling||July 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted institute||July 2023, 3rd week|
|Commencement of classes||August 2023, 1st week|
REAP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for REAP:
For BE/ B.Tech:
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates) and Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Applicants with Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from an institute approved by the government are eligible too.
- A pass in class 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics as a compulsory subject scoring not less than 50% marks in aggregate is required.
- Those with Diploma in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks or International Baccalaureate degree with 50% can apply too.
- A valid score in NATA/ JEE Main Paper II is also compulsory for all the candidates.
REAP Application Form 2023
- The candidates can register themselves by visiting the REAP portal made available on the official website of RTU.
- To fill the application form, the candidates first need to generate login id and set a password.
- First step is the payment of application fee through online mode to generate the transaction id which will be the login id for the application process.
- The candidates can then proceed with filling of the application form. To fill the form, they need to provide their personal and educational details.
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature and other important documents should be uploaded into the application form.
- Once the details are entered, save the application form to partially complete the process.
Choice Filling for REAP 2023
- To complete the application process, the candidates will have to exercise the options for college.
- You must provide your choices in the order of preference as the seat allotment will be done accordingly.
- After providing the final choices, the candidates must lock. Else it will be automatically locked on the last day.
- Now the application form along with college choice filling form can be finally submitted.
- A printout of the application form and college choices should be taken by the candidate.
- Candidates who successfully submit their application form in time will be considered while preparing the merit list.
- A tentative merit list will be drawn first and displayed on the official website. Any objection against the merit list should be submitted by the candidates on the defined schedule.
- Making appropriate corrections, the authorities will then prepare and publish the final merit list.
REAP 2023 Seat Allotment & Admission Process
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in JEE Main/ NATA (as applicable) and choice provided by them.
- Candidates can also apply on the basis of their class 12th marks or marks in diploma or equivalent exam.
- Upon seat allotment, an allotment letter will be released on the official website that must be downloaded by the candidates.
- The candidates should then report to the allotted institute with their original documents and required fee.
- Documents will be verified and eligibility will be ensured before offering final admission to the candidates.
REAP 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
Do the candidates applying for REAP 2023 through different pathways given equal weightage?
No. Preference for admission will be given to the candidates as per the following:
|Preference||For B.Tech||For B.Arch*|
|1st preference||JEE Main rank holder||Candidates with 10+2 degree|
|2nd preference||Candidates with 10+2 degree||Diploma holders|
|3rd preference||Diploma holders||International Baccalaureate|
*NATA/ JEE Main Paper II is compulsory for all
Is there any way I can submit my application fee through offline mode?
No. The only mode for submission of application fee will be online and so will be for the application form and choice filling form.
What can I do if I am not happy with the college allotted to me?
You can submit an online acceptance letter to take part in the 3rd round of counseling for upward movement.