JEE Main Syllabus 2021: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
JEE Main Syllabus 2021 is composed of topics from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics that will be asked in the question paper. In order to crack the examination, candidates need to stick to the JEE Main syllabus. The syllabus plays a key role in the exam as one who will prepare according to the syllabus will definitely get an edge over his/her competitor. To score good marks in the JEE Main and pass it with flying colors, it is important for students to take a keen look at the JEE Main syllabus and exam pattern 2021. In this article, students will get in-depth information on the JEE Main syllabus so that they can benefit from it. Therefore, they are encouraged to follow the complete article to know what the syllabus entails.
JEE Main Syllabus 2021
For Paper-I (B.E/B.Tech)
|Sets, Relations & Functions||Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations||Matrices & Determinants|
|Permutations & Combinations||Mathematical Induction||Binomial Theorem & Applications|
|Sequence & Series||Limits, Continuity & Differentiability||Integral Calculus|
|Differential Equations||Coordinate Geometry||3D Geometry|
|Vector Algebra||Statistics & Probability||Trigonometry|
|Physics & Measurement||Kinematics||Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy & Power||Rotational Motion||Gravitation|
|Properties of Solids & Liquids||Thermodynamics||Kinetic Theory of Gases|
|Oscillations & Waves||Electrostatics||Current Electricity|
|Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism||Atoms & Nuclei||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Optics||Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation||Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current|
|Electronic Devices||Communication Systems||Experimental Skills|
|Basic Concepts in Chemistry||States of Matter||Atomic Structure|
|Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure||Chemical Thermodynamics||Solutions|
|Equilibrium||Redox Reaction & Electrochemistry||Chemical Kinetics|
|Surface Chemistry||Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties||General principals & Processes of Isolation of Metals|
|Hydrogen||S-Block Elements||P-Block Elements|
|d & f Block Elements||Coordination Compounds||Environmental Chemistry|
|Purification & Characteristics of Organic Compounds||Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||Organic Compounds Containing Halogens|
|Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||Polymers|
|Biomolecules||Chemistry in Everyday Life||Practical Chemistry|
JEE Main Syllabus 2021 for Paper-II (B.Arch/B.Plan)
|· Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials.|
· Objects, Texture related to Architecture and build—environment.
· Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
· Visualizing different sides of three dimensional objects.
· Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).
|· Three dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, color texture, harmony and contrast.|
· Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil.
· Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects.
· Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
· Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles, trees, plants, etc.) and rural life,
Download JEE Main Syllabus PDF File: Here
JEE Main Preparation Booklist
- Concepts of Physics by H. C Verma Vol 1 and Vol 2
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Elements of Dynamics by S.L.Loney
- Advanced level Physics by Nelson and Parker
- Arihant Physics by D. C. Pandey
- Fundamentals of Physics Resnick, Halliday, Walker
- Physical Chemistry by N Awasthi
- Organic Chemistry by Robert Morison and Boyd
- Organic Chemistry by M.S. Chuahan
- Inorganic Chemistry by J.D.Lee
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P.Tandon
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
- Calculus and Analytic Geometry by Thomas Finney
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Differential Calculus by Arihant
- Integral Calculus by Arihant