JEE Main Admit Card 2022: Candidates who have successfully applied for the JEE Main Exam will be able to download their respective admit card via online mode only. The admit card is to be available most probably from February 2022. Candidates can download their JEE Main admit card from the official website. Admit card is mandatory to appear in the exam; hence it must be kept safe till the whole admission process is over. Through this post, applicants will get all the crucial details pertaining to the JEE Main Admit Card 2022 in an easy way. Applicants are recommended to read the entire post to avoid missing out on any important information regarding the JEE Main admit card.
JEE Main Admit Card 2022: Important Notes
- The JEE Main admit card might be available to the students from Feb 2022
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of JEE Main only.
- No physical form of Admit card will be sent by the conducting authority by any means be it- Email/Post.
- Candidates should retain a printout copy of their respective admit card to avoid last minute mistake.
- Candidates will need to log in using Application Number and password to download the admit card.
- Candidates should cross-check the details printed on the admit card.
- In case of discrepancy, candidates must inform the officials immediately.
- Candidates should retain a few copies of the JEE Main admit card for future use.
- Candidates will need to bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall on the date of the exam along with the original ID proof.
- Entry to the examination hall will not be given if a candidate forgets to bring the admit card.
Details on the JEE Main Admit Card 2022
Given below are the details printed on the JEE Main admit card that a candidate must verify –
|Candidate’s name||Father’s name||Candidate’s mailing address||Exam Centre|
|Number of the Exam Centre||Course information||Roll Number||Date and Timing of the exam|
|Paper Name||Exam medium||Candidate’s photograph||Gender of the candidate|
|Application number||State of eligibility||Category||Disability status (if any)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to download the JEE Main Admit card 2022?
Applicants need to follow the instructions given below to download their respective JEE Main admit card –
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “download admit card” link at the left-hand corner of the website.
- Now you’ll be directed to a login window.
- Log in using “application number” and “password”.
- Enter the security pin as given below in the login window.
- Click on the “download admit card” link once the login is done.
- Now download the “JEE Main admit card” and keep a printout of it for future use.
2. Forgot application number or password, what to do?
If an applicant doesn’t remember his/her application number or password for downloading the JEE main admit card, then he/she need not worry. Applicants can easily retrieve their “application number” or “Password” by following the steps given below-
- Go to the login page of JEE Main.
- Click on the “I can’t access my account” at the bottom of the login section.
- Now click on either “I forgot my password” or “I forgot my application number” as suitable.
- In case of “password recovery” choose any of the given choices-
Using Security Question & its Answer you chose during Form filling.
Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- In case of “application number recovery”, fill the details asked and click on “submit” tab.
- You’ll get your application number displayed on the screen. Note it down and use it for login.
3. How to contact officials in case of discrepancy in the JEE Main admit card
In case candidates can’t download their JEE Main admit card 2021 or saw irregularities in the admit card or the details printed in the admit card are incorrect, they need to contact the officials regarding the matter. Here’s the way to contact the authority for discrepancies in admit card or for any exam related matter.
By personal visitation at:
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
By calling on the Helpline number: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
By Email (only for technical assistance): [email protected]
I know your preparation for JEE Main is going on. You have downloaded your admit card and you have very limited time left. Here comes the time to revise what you studied according to the prescribed exam pattern of JEE Main.