Aspirants seeking admission in engineering and architecture courses offered by renowned institutes/ colleges in the country through JEE Main examination must fill the application form in order to do so. Candidates can also correct the particulars in the online form. JEE Main application form image correction 2022 has begun now.
If by mistake the candidates entered wrong details in the form, then they need not worry as the authority will provide them with a window of opportunity to change/edit the particulars in the online application form. For more information on the JEE Main application form correction 2022, keep reading the article.
JEE Main Application Form – How to Proceed?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the JEE Main 2022 exam schedule shortly. The exam will be conducted in online mode and will be held twice a year. Candidates who make their first attempt in January session can also apply for April session for another attempt to score good marks. The application form for JEE Main exam can only be filled via online mode. Candidates can apply for the exam through the official website of the NTA.
Proper caution should be taken while entering the details in the online form. The particulars in the online application form should be carefully entered as per the official record and true knowledge of the candidate. Incomplete applications or the applications received without the application fee will end up getting rejected by the authority. The JEE Main application form should be submitted on or before the deadline stated by the authority. Only one application per candidate is allowed for the exam.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2022
Candidates will get only one chance to make changes to the particulars they’ve entered in the JEE Main application form. Only selected changes are permissible under the JEE Main application form correction 2022. There is a deadline for editing or making the correction in the application form. The JEE Main form correction dates are as follows-
Given below are some important pointers that the aspirants must go through before moving ahead to the JEE Main application form correction 2022-
- Here candidates should note that the online correction facility in JEE Main application form will be applicable only if they have paid the required application fee and have submitted the form.
- Once the deadline for JEE Main application form correction is passed, no further change requests in the details will be permitted by the authority.
- The correction window will only be provided in online mode.
- If the changes made in the application form does not match with the details of the original documents at the time of verification, then such applications will be cancelled by the authority.
- No change in particulars/details shall be allowed through offline mode i.e. via fax, email etc.
- Candidates can also check the status of their applications through the official website of the NTA.
How to correct the JEE Main application form?
Here is the procedure on how to make changes in the application form of JEE Main exam–
- Visit the official website of the NTA or click the direct link provided here.
- Login using your unique application number and password.
- Click on the “edit application form” link at the bottom of the page.
- Thoroughly check the application form and edit the necessary details (if required).
- After correcting the details, review the application form one more time.
- Submit the application form once you’re satisfied with the details mentioned in the form.
- Take a printout of the JEE Main application form for future reference.