Candidates interested in pursuing engineering from Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University (VTU) must fill the VTUEEE application form. The application form can be obtained via both online and offline methods. For online one, students need to fill the online application form and for offline form, the need to personally visit the regional offices of the university.
Before proceeding for the application form of VTUEEE, candidates should make sure that they fit the eligibility conditions laid down by the authority for appearing in the engineering entrance exam. The VTUEEE application form must be submitted on or before the due date specified by the University or else the applications will be considered invalid.
VTUEEE Application Form Overview
To apply for the VTUEEE exam, candidates can purchase the application form from the regional offices of the University or apply via online mode. In case they wish to apply online, then they need to register themselves for the exam using basic details such as name, phone number, choice of B.Tech programme, email id etc. After which they’ll receive a unique application number which they need to use to login in order to fill the application form.
The details in the application form must be entered very carefully as per the true knowledge and official records. No request for change in particulars will be entertained once the applications are submitted successfully. Candidates should paste/upload the photograph and signature when asked and proceed towards the payment section to finish the application form. Before making the payment, they should review the complete application form. Candidates need to submit the form and take the printout of the same for future reference. Those who have opted for offline form need to send the filled-in application form to the authority on or before the deadline specified by the University.
How to fill online application form for VTUEEE?
Given below are the steps to fill the online application form for VTUEEE exam-
- Go to the official website of the University i.e. veltech.edu.in or click on the direct link provided.
- Click on the “apply now” ribbon from the menu on the webpage.
- Register yourself by filling the details asked in the “new applicant” section and click on the “apply” button.
- Now enter you “application number” and “password” in the “already registered” section.
- Fill the application form by providing your personal details, educational details and upload the images.
- Now proceed towards the payment section to pay the application fee.
- After the payment is done, click on “print application” to take a printout of the complete application form.
The application fee to be paid by the students for VTUEEE exam is Rs. 950/- either via online mode or offline mode.
Online mode: Application fee can be paid through net baking/credit card/debit card/Paytm wallet.
Offline mode: Candidates can pay the fee through demand draft (DD) for Rs. 950/- drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University” payable at Chennai. The DD should be sent to the given address-
400 feet outer ring road Avadi, Chennai