CULEE 2023: Christ University will select the candidates for its undergraduate law courses based on the CULEE 2023 exam. CULEE 2023 stands for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2023. This exam is a gateway for admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB degree courses. Those who will clear the exam also need to clear Skill assessment, micro presentation, and personal interview rounds in order to get shortlisted for admission. Interested and eligible candidates need to submit an application form before the last date. It is an offline exam in which the aspirants have to answer 120 questions in 2 hours.
- After the written exam, further rounds of selection will take place in selected cities only.
- The university organizes CULEE exam twice in a year. Candidate can apply in any of the sessions as per their preference.
- It is the responsibility of candidates to check the eligibility criteria carefully. The applications of ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The admit cards for skill assessment, personal interview, and micro presentation after the written test will release 3 days prior to the exam.
- No request for a change in the examination center will be entertained.
CULEE 2023 Important Dates
The exam is conducted in two sessions within a calendar year. The tentative schedules for both the sessions are given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the online application form submission||2nd week of December 2022|
|Last to submit the application form online||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date for receiving the printout of online application form along with all supporting documents||4th week of April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of April 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||4th week of April 2023|
|Date of Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI)||Last week of April 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of May 2023|
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online application form submission||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit an application form online||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for receiving the printout of online application form along with all supporting documents||4th week of May 2023|
|Releasing of Admit Card||4th week of May 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||Last week of May 2023|
|Date of Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI)||Last week of May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2023|
CULEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria listed below in order to apply for the exam.
BA.LLB and BBA.LLB Courses
- Age of the applicants should be more than 20 years as on 1st July 2023
- The candidate must have passed class 12th exam in any stream with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Those candidates who will appear for the class 12th exam in the year 2023 can also apply.
- Aspirants who are pursuing the IB curriculum should have 3 SL and 3 HL with 24 credits in order to apply.
- Those who are pursuing Edexcel/ GCE should have at least 3A levels.
- For admission to LLM, the candidate must have passed a 3-year/ 5-year LLB course with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India or abroad.
- Candidates who are going to appear for the final year exam in the year 2023 can also apply. However, such candidates must have at least 50% aggregate marks in all the years/ semester exams conducted so far.
CULEE 2023 Application Form
The candidates who are eligible for the exam should check out the instructions below in order to apply.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.christuniversity.in and find the link to the application form.
- Then, the aspirants have to register by entering their Name and Email ID. They also need to set a password during registration.
- After registration, the candidates can fill the main application form.
- Try to enter the most accurate information to the best of your knowledge in the application form. Remember, an incorrect or incomplete application form may get rejected.
- Then, candidates need to scan and upload a recent passport photograph on the application form. Please note that the size of a photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and the candidate must be wearing a formal dress with a white background.
- Once the photograph is uploaded, the applicants may submit the form.
- To complete the application process, the candidates are also required to pay the mandatory application fee.
- After fee payment, a nine-digit application number will be generated.
- The application fee for CULEE 2023 exam is Rs. 1000/- (same for all the candidates)
- Candidates can use online methods like a credit card/ debit card or net banking while filling the application form.
CULEE 2023 Admit Card
- The university will release admit cards for all the candidates who will submit their application form before the last date.
- Remember, the admit card will be made available 3 to 5 days prior to the examination date.
- To download an admit card, candidates have to log in by entering the credentials generated during registration.
- Admit cards consist of information such as name, roll number, examination center, etc.
- Please note that every candidate must carry the admit card at the examination center. Otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
CULEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the CULEE 2023 exam is explained below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of Questions: 120
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Marking Pattern: Every question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will get deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
- Maximum Marks: 120
Subject-wise exam pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|English language, comprehension skills, and verbal reasoning||30||30|
|Quantitative aptitude, numerical ability, fundamental mathematical operation||25||25|
|General knowledge, current affair||25||25|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logic||20||20|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
CULEE 2023 Syllabus
- English language and comprehension: One-word substitutions, antonyms, fill in the blanks, para-jumble, synonyms, spellings, grammar, idioms and phrases, proverbs, etc.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Indian polity, books and authors, important dates, location of important landmarks, awards, India & International honors, etc.
- Reasoning: Input and output, statement and conclusions, syllogism, selection criteria, analogies, family tree & direction, coding & decoding, odd one out, logical series, order & ranking, symbol based logic, cause effects, inferences, strong & weak arguments, implicit assumptions, etc.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: pie charts and caselets, numerical data tables, bar charts, histograms, Cartesian line graphs, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number system, HCF and LCM, Averages & Percentages, Roots, Indices, Surds, Simple and Compound Interest, Partnership, Mixtures and Alligations, Time, Speed and Distance, work-related problems, permutation and combinations, Probability, etc.
CULEE 2023 Result
- Authorities will publish the CULEE 2023 exam result a few days after the exam on the university website.
- Those who will clear the entrance exam will be allowed to take part in further rounds of selection like Skill Assessment (SA), Micro Presentation (MP), and Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates should note that the admit cards for all rounds of admission will be released separately.
- The merit list of the shortlisted candidates will release after each round of selection.
CULEE 2023 Counselling and Admission
- The candidates who will get shortlisted for admission need to visit the official portal and check the “Offer of admission” section.
- Under the “offer of admission” section, the candidates will get an opportunity to select the day and time of counselling as per their preference.
- In the counselling process, the candidates are required to report to the counselling center along with all the necessary documents.
- The admission will be finalized during counselling based on merit. Please note that the admission is subjected to merit and payment of admission fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can I request for a change in examination (SA/ MP/ PI) schedule?
Answer: No, there is no such provision.
Question 2: Is there any negative marking in the CULEE 2023 exam?
Answer: Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Question 3: Will the authorities assess my past academic performance i.e. class 10th, 12th result for granting admission?
Answer: Yes, past academic performance will be assessed during the personal interview.