Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 application process has been commenced from 20 January 2022 in online mode. The application process will start on 25 January 2022 in offline mode.
The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will conduct the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 exam. It is a state level exam which will screen the candidates for admission to various diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, management, pharmacy etc. The admission will be granted in the various institutes in the state of Uttarakhand. It is notified that Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 exam has been postponed.
In this post, we will discuss all the necessary details regarding the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 exam including important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Important Dates for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022
The interested candidates can check the important dates for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 exam from the table given below.
|Release of online application form||20th January 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||31st March 2022|
|Release of offline application form||25th January 2022|
|Last date to submit the offline application form||31st March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2022|
|Date of Exam||May 2022 (For Engg and Tech)|
September 2022 (For HMG)
|Declaration of Result||Oct 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||Oct 2022|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 are different for all the diploma courses as elaborated below:
For Group E (Diploma in Engineering/ Technology)
- The Candidate must have passed class 10th with Mathematics and science subjects and at least 35% marks
For Group P (Diploma in Pharmacy)
- The candidates must have passed 10+2/ intermediate with Chemistry, Physics and Maths/ Biology subject.
For Group H (Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 with English as a subject and at least 35% marks
For Group M (Modern Office of Management Secretarial Practice)
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- The candidate should have studied Hindi and English subject in High school or 10+2 level.
For Group G (PG Diploma in Computer Applications)
- The aspirant must be a Graduate.
For Group T (Textile Design/ Garment Technology/ Fashion Design)
- The applicant must have passed High school with at least 35% marks
For Group A (Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering)
- The candidate must have passed class 12th with PCM or technical vocational subject\
- The candidate with 2 year ITI certificate can also apply.
- The candidate must have passed Qualifying exam from the Uttarakhand.
- The native of Uttarakhand who has not pass qualifying exam form the Uttarakhand can also apply.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
The candidates can access the application form for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 exam from the official website of the university as well as in offline mode. The aspirant must ensure their eligibility before applying online. The candidates need to provide all the necessary educational, contact and personal details in the application form. There are separate application forms for the different course Groups.
In addition to the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature in the application form. After submitting the application form, the candidates need to submit the prescribed application fee.
The application fee for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 will be as follows:
For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
For rest of the candidates: Rs. 800/-
Mode of payment
- The applicants can pay the application fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the JEEP 2022 will be as follows:
Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQs
Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
Marking Scheme: +5 for a correct answer and -1 for an incorrect answer.
Course wise distribution of Questions
|Name of Course||Subject||Weightage of Marks|
|Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||General Knowledge||25%|
|Scientific Aptitude & English||25%|
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|Modern Office of Management Secretarial Practice||General Awareness||25%|
|Reasoning & Intelligency||35%|
|English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications||General Awareness||15%|
|Textile Design/ Garment Technology/ Fashion Design||General Awareness||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligency||50%|
|English & Hindi Comprehension||20%|
|Later Entry in Diploma Engineering||General Engineering||20%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 will be different for all the Diploma courses. The questions will generally be asked from the subjects studied at the qualifying exam level. For detailed syllabus of the exam, the candidates may visit the official website of the university.
How to prepare for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 exam?
Here are some tips and tricks that can be helpful for the candidates preparing the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP exam.
- The first thing you should do is to find out the exact syllabus and exam pattern of exam for which you are going to appear. This will help you to plan your studies in a better way.
- Study according to a well-structured timetable.
- Set some daily, weekly and monthly goals for yourself and try your level best to achieve them.
- Solve some previous year question papers and mock test to be more familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- There is no need to take any unnecessary stress. You should stay positive and study with full spirit.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2022
The authorities will release the admit card around 15 days prior to the exam. The candidates need to visit the official website in order to download the admit card. After downloading the admit card, the candidates should check the details mentioned in the admit card and contact the authorities in case of any discrepancy.
It is necessary for every candidates to carry the hard copy of admit card at the examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Result
The result will be declared in online mode through the official website of the university. In order to check the result, the candidates have to enter the JEEP roll no. and date of birth. On the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the exam a merit list will be prepared for the admission. In case two or more candidates score the same marks then the merit list will be decided on the basis of Date of Birth.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling
The candidates will be called for the counselling process on the basis of their merit position. The schedule of the counselling will be updated on the official website and local dailies. The counselling will be held in online mode. Please note that the authorities will not send any individual intimation to candidates for the commencement of counselling.