Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 application form gets released most probably from 1st week of March 2023. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) conducts and monitors Joint Engineering Entrance Polytechnic (JEEP) in the state of Uttarakhand. This exam is conducted to grant admission into various diploma courses. Many government and private colleges in Uttarakhand provide admission on the basis of this exam. The candidates who are going to appear for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 should submit an application form before the last date. Please note the eligibility criteria are different for all the diploma courses. So, the candidates must check the same before applying. Complete details regarding Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 admission are provided in this post.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023
The facility to submit Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 application form will be available in both online and offline mode. The candidates may apply in either of the modes as per their choice.
The entrance exam is likely to take place in the following cities – Roorkee, Haridwar, Dehradun, New Tehri, Uttarkashi, Srinagar, Kotdwar, Gochar, Rudraprayag, Kashipur, Rudrapur, Haldwani, Nainital, Almora, Pithoragarh, Bageshwar, and Lohaghat.
Please note the counselling will be held in online mode. Complete details of the counselling will release after the result declaration in newspapers and board’s website. Authorities are not going to send individual call letters.
The benefits of reservation will be given to the reserved category candidates only after providing the relevant documents.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of online application submission||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form in online mode||Last week of May 2023|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of August 2023|
|Date of examination||4th week of August 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of September 2023|
The diploma courses available through Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 are divided into the following groups.
- Group E: Engineering and Technology Courses
- Group P: Diploma in Pharmacy
- Group H: Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Group M: Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice
- Group G: PG Diploma in Computer Application
- Group T (Only for women candidates): Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design
- Group A: Lateral Entry courses (Admission to 2nd year of Group E courses)
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 are different for various diploma courses.
- There is no restriction of age limit in JEEP 2023
- The candidates should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Those who are not permanent residents of Uttarakhand but passed qualifying exam from Uttarakhand can also apply.
Group E (Engineering and Technology Courses)
- The candidates must have passed high school (10th class) exam from the Uttarakhand board or equivalent with Science and Mathematics subjects.
- Must have at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Group P (Diploma in Pharmacy)
- Should have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics/ biology.
- Candidates having passed intermediate from National open school as per the guidelines of pharmacy council of India can also apply.
Group H (Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- Aspirants must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with English subject.
- Should have at least 35% marks in the 10+2 or equi. exam
Group M (Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice)
- Applicant should have passed 10+2/ intermediate or equivalent exam with Hindi and English subjects.
Group G (PG Diploma in Computer Application)
- All the applicants must be a graduate.
Group T (Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design)
- Candidates must pass class 10th or equivalent exam with at least 35% marks.
Group A (Lateral Entry courses (Admission to 2nd year of Group E courses))
- Pass 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry and Mathematics subjects, or
- Pass 10+2 exam with technical vocational subjects. Or
- Should have completed I.T.I of 2 years duration.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 Application Form
Aspirants can fill and submit the Uttarakhand polytechnic 2023 application form either in online or offline mode as per their choice. The general processes to apply in both modes are given below.
- Interested candidates can collect offline OMR application form from the government and government-aided institutes.
- After collecting the form, candidates have to fill their details in very neat and clean handwriting.
- Along with the details, the candidates also need to affix their photographs in the application form.
- The offline application form must reach the following address before the last date.
Joint Entrance Examination & Training,
Research Development Cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun- 248001
- The online application form can be accessed from the official website of the board.
- In the application form, the candidates need to enter their educational qualification, personal details and contact details.
- After entering the details, applicants need to upload their passport size photograph and signature on the next page.
- Then, candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode.
- Keep a printout of the application form after submitting the same for future references.
The application fees for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 exam are as follows:
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 800/-
Mode of Payments: Candidates can pay the application fee online using credit cards/ debit cards or net banking.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 Admit Card
- Admit cards for the candidates will be updated on the official website of the board.
- Candidates have to download the admit cards by entering their application number.
- An admit card comprises exam center address, date and time of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having a printout of the admit card.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates should prepare for the exam by keeping the exam pattern given below in mind.
- Mode of examination: Offline (pen and paper-based test)
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of examination: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks for every correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 for every incorrect answer.
|Name of Course||Subject||Weightage of Marks|
|Group E (Engineering and Technology Courses)||Mathematics||50%|
|Group P (Diploma in Pharmacy)||Physics, Chemistry||50%|
|Group H (Hotel Management and Catering Technology)||Reasoning and Logical discussion||25%|
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude||25%|
|Group M (Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice)||Hindi and English comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||35%|
|Group G (PG Diploma in Computer Application)||General Comprehension||20%|
|Group T (Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design)||Hindi and English comprehension||20%|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||50%|
|Group A (Lateral Entry courses (Admission to 2nd year of Group E courses))||Mathematics||40%|
|General Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanical)||20%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of the exam depends upon the diploma course for which you are going to apply. Questions will be asked from the subject as mentioned in the exam pattern. For a detailed syllabus, the candidates may visit the official website of the board.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 Result
- Applicants who will appear for the exam will be able to check their result online through the official website.
- To check the result, aspirants have to provide their roll numbers.
- The results are made available in the form of a rank card.
- A rank card consists of category and an overall rank of the candidate.
- Candidates scoring more than cutoff marks as decided by the board will be invited to the counselling process.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Counselling
- The counselling process will take place on the basis of Uttarakhand Polytechnic merit list 2023.
- In counselling, the students are required to choose the college and diploma courses as per their preference.
- The seats are allotted according to the rank secured by the candidates in the entrance exam and choice filled during counselling.
- Authorities also verify the documents during counselling. So, candidates must carry all of their documents while reporting for the counselling.
Frequently asked questions
Question – 1: Candidates from outside of Uttarakhand can apply for Uttarakhand JEEP 2023 exam or not?
Answer: Candidates who are a permanent resident of Uttarakhand and those who have passed the qualifying exam from Uttarakhand can apply only.
Question – 2: The Board will send rank cards of successful candidates by post?
Answer: No, rank cards must be downloaded from the website only.
Question – 3: Can I can the college or diploma course allotted after admission?
Answer: No, it is not possible to change the same after admission.
One thought on “Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023: JEEP 2023 Application, Exam Date, Eligibility”
application form number 2017