The official notification for the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023 will be released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Interested candidates who are looking to apply need to submit the application form in online mode. Please note Jharkhand ITI application form might be available available from August 2023. The board will not conduct any entrance test to select the candidates. The selection of applicants will take place based on the previous academic performances. In this post, all the necessary details related to the Jharkhand ITI admission 2023 are provided.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
The official dates for the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023 are given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of the application form||August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Release of the merit list for admission (Provisional)||To be notified|
|Final merit list release||To be notified|
|Beginning of the counselling process||To be notified|
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is the responsibility of the candidates who are applying to ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria. Those aspirants who don’t match the eligibility criteria mentioned below are not eligible.
- At the time of admission, the age of a candidate should not be less than 14 years.
- As far as the upper age limit is concerned, the candidate must not be older than 40 years in order to apply for the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023.
- Widows of military personnel killed in military operation will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- The aspirants should be natives of the state of Jharkhand then only they can apply.
Applicants must note that the educational qualification required is different for the various trades of ITI as given below.
|Trades of ITI||Educational Qualification|
|Welder, Carpenter, Sheet metal worker, wireman trade, Mason (Building Constructor)||The candidates must have completed class 8th from a recognized school|
|All other trades||Candidates must have passed the class 10th examination from a recognized board.|
- Those students who are going to appear for the class 8th or 10th examination in the year 2023 are also eligible.
- The candidate should be medically fit enough in order to pursue the course.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to furnish a medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
Jharkhand ITI 2023 Application Form
Authorities will release the application form for Jharkhand ITI admission 2023 in online mode only. Eligible candidates who are interested in applying may access the application form through the official website. All the important details regarding the application process are explained below.
- To begin the process of application, candidates have to register themselves on the official website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- In order to register, candidates are required to provide some of their basic details including name, email address, phone number, etc.
- After registration, the aspirants may log in and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, candidates have to enter their completed academic, contact, and personal details.
- The details to be entered in the application form must be authentic. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Apart from the details, it is also compulsory for all the candidates to upload the scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form, aspirants must pay the required application fee.
- Finally, the candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted online and fee receipt.
The application fees to be paid by the candidates depend upon the category to which a candidate belongs. The application fees for the applicants of different categories are given below.
- General / EWS / BC-I / BC-II candidate – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / Women of all category – Rs. 200/-
Mode of payment: All the candidates need to pay the application fees in online mode. An aspirant can use a credit card, debit card, or internet banking in order to pay the fees.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- Authorities will screen the applications received, one the application form submission gets over.
- After screening the application, the merit list of the candidates selected for admission will be released.
- There is no entrance exam. So, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the qualifying examination result i.e. class 8th or 10th as applicable.
- Only those candidates will get their names who will fill and submit the application form along with the application fee before the last date.
- The benefits of reservation will also be given to the candidates of reserved categories at the time of merit list preparation.
- Those successful candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- The details about the counselling schedule and venue will be available after the release of the merit list.
- At the time of counselling, candidates will be asked to provide the choice of trade and ITI in which they wish to study.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of the merit list and choices filled by the candidates in the counselling.
- All the candidates are also required to carry their original documents at the time of counselling for verification purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible to get the Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2023 in offline mode through the board’s office?
Answer: No, the board will not release any application form in offline mode. Those who wish to apply need to submit the same in online mode only.
Question – 2: Can I pay the application fee by cash or money order?
Answer: No, the application fee will be accepted in online mode through the official website only.
Question – 3: What documents do I need to carry while reporting for the counselling?
Answer: You should make sure that you carry the following documents when reporting for the counselling process.
- Class 8th Mark sheet
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- 2 passport size photographs, etc.
Question – 4: What is the minimum age to apply for the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023?
Answer: The minimum age to apply for the admission process is 14 years.
Question -5: Will there be any entrance test in order to shortlist the candidates?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance test in order to select the candidates for admission.