The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) has announced the releasing dates of the Uttarakhand Polytechnic application form. Candidates can opt for any one of the modes i.e. online or offline to fill the JEEP application form. Through UK Polytechnic exam, candidates can get admission in different polytechnic courses of engineering, fashion designing, hotel management, catering technology, pharmacy etc offered by the colleges in the state of Uttarakhand. For every group, candidates will have to fill a separate application form. Before proceeding for the UK polytechnic application form, candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility status. Ineligible candidates won’t be considered for admission.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic application form to be available from 20th January 2022 in online mode and 25th January 2022 in offline mode.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic application form – highlights
- To apply for the Uttarakhand polytechnic exam, candidates can fill the application form in online and offline mode.
- The offline form can be obtained from the selected polytechnic colleges in the state.
- To fill the online form, candidates need to visit the official website of the UBTER i.e. www.ubter.in
- Applicants are required to keep their documents along with the scanned photograph and signature handy while filling the form.
- The details in the application form should be entered with extreme care as no correction window will be provided to edit the form once it is submitted successfully.
- If at any stage, the information provided by the applicants is proved to be misleading or false, then such candidates will be debarred from taking the exam in future.
- The filled-in application form should be submitted on or before the due date specified by the board. No fresh applications will be considered once the deadline to submit the form is crossed.
- Candidates need not send the hardcopy of the online application form to the authorities.
- Those opting for offline form should submit the form to the concerned polytechnic institute.
- Candidates from states other than Uttarakhand who wishes to appear for the exam need to send their request for application form along with a stamp of Rs. 40/-.
|Images||Size limit||Dimension (In pixels)|
|Photograph||20 KB to 50 KB||200 X 300|
|Signature||10 KB to 20 KB||140 X 60|
Note: The images should be colored and should be clearly seen.
General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 800/- towards the application fee for the exam. However, SC/ST candidates are only required to pay Rs. 500/- for the same. Payment of the application fee can be made through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
Know more about the admit card
Where to obtain the offline application form from?
Note: The offline form can be submitted to the above-mentioned polytechnic institutes or can be sent through post at the following address-
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education,
Sunhara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
How to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic application form?
Given below is the step by step process on how to apply for UK polytechnic application form-
- Go to the official website of the UBTER or click on the direct link available.
- Now click on the “online application form JEEP” link in the JEEP column.
- Register yourself for the exam by providing your basic details such as email id, phone number, and other relevant details.
- Pay the application fee and download the payment receipt.
- Review the filled-in application before making the final submission and make necessary changes if required.
- Upload the images and other relevant documents by clicking the “browse/upload” button.
- Submit the form by clicking on the “submit” button at the end of the page.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
One thought on “Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form: Application Fee, Documents Required”
Have a late fees in uttrakhand polytechnic admission form