The B.Ed. admission process in the state of Madhya Pradesh is managed by the MP Vyapam (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). In order to select the candidates, the board will conduct MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023. Those who will clear this exam can get admission to various government and private colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. In order to apply, interested candidates have to fill and submit an online application form before the last date. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of March 2023. All the necessary details regarding the MP B.Ed. Admission process 2023 are provided in this post.
MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for the MP B.Ed. Admission 2023 are provided in this table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online application form submission||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||1st week of May 2023|
|Availability of the admit card||3rd week of May 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||4th week of May 2023|
|Declaration of the result||1st week of June 2023|
|Counselling||3rd eek of June 2023|
MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is the responsibility of every candidate to make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned below before filling the application form.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or PG degree in Arts/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Science with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Those aspirants who have a degree in engineering and technology are also eligible. However, such candidates must have completed their degree with specialization in Science and Mathematics subjects with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Aspirants who belong to reserved categories will get a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying degree examination.
MP B.Ed. 2023 Application Form
The authorities will make the application form for the MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 available in online mode only. Those who are looking to apply must make sure that they are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates may go through the instructions below in order to apply.
- To start the application process, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. vyapam.nic.in.
- In the beginning, aspirants have to register on the official website by entering some of their basic details like name, phone number, email address, etc.
- The login credentials will be generated once the registration process gets over.
- Then, candidates may sign-in by entering the login credentials generated at the time of the registration.
- After that, aspirants are required to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details in the main application form.
- In addition to the details, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- After entering the details, candidates are also required to pay the necessary registration fee as applicable.
- Once you are done with submitting the application form and application fee. You must take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future requirements.
The application fees are different for the candidates of various categories as explained in the table given below.
|Categories||For one question paper||For two question papers|
|General candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 350/-|
Important note: All the candidates also need to pay an additional amount of Rs. 70/- as the portal charge.
MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card
- Authorities will upload the admit cards for those candidates who will submit the application form and fees before the last date.
- The admit card will be made available online through the official website of the board.
- No admit card to any candidates will be sent by post or any other offline medium.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates are required to enter the details like their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
- It is advised that the candidate should keep a copy of the admit card safe even after the exam for the future requirements.
MP B.Ed. 2023 Exam Pattern
Those candidates who are going to appear for the MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 must know the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based exam)
- Duration of the exam: 120 minutes
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions Objective type multiple choice questions
- Language of questions: Hindi/ English
- Maximum marks: 100
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking
Subject wise pattern of the examination
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus
The brief subject-wise syllabus for the MP B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 is given below.
- General Awareness: Indian History (Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947), Political Science (National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies), Economics (Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events), Geography, General Science
- Mental Ability: numerical ability, spatial relationship, the odd man out, number series, letter series, relationship through letters, Reasoning, Seeing relationships, Analogies, code language, hidden figures, mathematical operations, matching figures, etc.
- Teaching Aptitude: Aptitude towards Children, adaptability, professional information and interest in the teaching profession
- General English: Change of Voice and Narration, Modals, Verb Structures, Tag Questions, Propositions, Prefixes and Suffixes, Synonyms and Antonyms, Simple and Compound Sentences, Type of Clauses, Transformation of Sentences, Tenses.
MP B.Ed. Entrance Result 2023
- Those candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to check their results online through the official website.
- In order to check the result, candidates have to enter roll numbers and other registration details.
- Information about the subject-wise and total marks secured by the candidates will be available on the result card.
- In addition to the result, the board will release the merit list of the candidates shortlisted for MP B.Ed. Admission 2023.
- It is advised that the candidates should take a printout of the result card for future references.
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted as per the merit list will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- The counselling will be managed by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board and candidates will be invited according to their ranks.
- In the counselling process, candidates will be asked to provide the choice of colleges in which they want to study.
- The allotment of seats will take place based on the marks secured by the candidates and choice filled by them in the counselling.
- To confirm the admission, candidates have to get their documents verified and pay the admission fee.
- It is compulsory for the aspirants to carry the following documents for verification purpose.
- MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card
- MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Result
- Domicile Certificate
- Matriculation and Intermediate original certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Category certificate like SC/ST/OBC
Frequently Asked Question
Question – 1: I want to apply in offline mode. Can I get or submit the printed offline application form from the MP Vyapam office?
Answer: No, the application form will be accepted in online mode only through the official website of the board.
Question – 2: Will I receive the admit card of the MP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 by post?
Answer: No, the board will not send an admit card by post. All the candidates have to download the same from the official website.
Question – 3: What is the duration of the exam? How many questions that aspirants need to aspirants?
Answer: The duration of the exam is 2 hours. Candidates have to answer 100 questions
Question – 4: Is there any negative marking in the MP. B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2023?
Answer: No, there is no negative marking in this exam.
Question – 5: Do I need to submit the hardcopy of the application form submitted online?
Answer: No, there is no need to submit the hardcopy of the application form submitted only. You may keep the same for future requirements.