The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will conduct JCECE 2022 providing admissions into various disciplines of B.E/B.Tech, B.V.Sc. /AH, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture etc. These courses are offered by many government and private colleges/universities in Jharkhand. Interested candidates need to register themselves for the examination to be eligible for admission through JCECE Examination.
The admission will be provided on the basis of the performance of a candidate in the examination. Therefore, it is important for students to study well for the exam to score good marks. A merit list will be announced followed by the counselling through which candidates will be able to exercise their choice of selecting college and branch. For more information on the JCECE 2022 Examination, candidates should follow the article featured.
Important Exam Dates for JCECE 2022
Candidates can note down the official schedule for the JCECE 2022 Examination.
|Beginning of Online application Form||July 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||August 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
|Result Declaration||September 2022|
|Counselling Begins||September 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2022
- Nationality: Indian
- Domicile: An applicant must be a local/permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit defined for B.Tech course. However, for agriculture and forestry course a candidate’s age should lie between 17 years and 22 years as on 1st July 2022. For animal husbandry, a candidate must be minimum 17 years old as on 31st December 2022.
- For B.Tech/B.E Course: A candidate should have passed class 12th/I.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized board with mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects and any one of the subjects chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical vocation. A candidate must have obtained minimum 45% marks in the mentioned subjects.
- For Agriculture & Forestry Course: A candidate must have passed class 12th with either PCM subject group or PCB subject group.
- For Animal Husbandry Course: A candidate must have passed class 12th with PCB subject group.
Note: Candidates appearing in class 12th are also eligible to apply for the JCECE 2022 Examination.
JCECE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the JCECE 2022 Examination only via online mode i.e. by visiting the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Default.aspx. Only one application will be allowed per candidate. Candidates should avoid filling multiple applications. The application form must be filled very carefully as no change request will be permitted once the candidates submit the form successfully. Students need not send the hardcopy of the application form to the officials. The printout of the application form should be kept for future reference. Applicants should also keep the scanned images of the photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and relevant mark sheets handy while filling the form. Applicants also need to pay a requisite amount of application fee to submit the form.
To submit the JCECE 2022 application form successfully, it is imperative for candidates to pay the required application fee. The application fee differs from category to category as mentioned in the table-
|General/OBC (BC-I & II)||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/Female candidates||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 500/-|
Note: The above application fee can be paid using the credit card/debit card/net banking.
JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern
Students wishing to seek admission into various courses offered through the JCECE exam should be familiar with its exam pattern to crack the exam efficiently. For reference, candidates can go through the exam pattern mentioned below –
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Exam Mode: Online (CBT based)
- Language: Hindi & English
- Type of Questions: Objective (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|physics, chemistry & mathematics||150 (50 questions from each)||150|
|Physics, chemistry & biology||150 (50 questions from each)||150|
|Physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics||200 (50 questions from each)||200|
JCECE 2022 Syllabus
The question papers for the exam will be based on the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE for class 12th. Candidates should study as per the class 12th curriculum opted by CBSE.
Preparation Tips for JCECE 2022
Given below are some useful preparation tips for students to clear the JCECE exam-
- Prepare a time table and follow it religiously. Don’t fill it with impractical goals.
- Make short notes while studying so that it will be easier to revise the topics.
- Solve previous year papers and mock tests to improve your performance.
- Find out your weak concepts and work on it.
- Maintain your health. Avoid skipping meals.
- Don’t panic and practice yoga whenever the preparation becomes exhausting.
Here are some of the notable reference books that a candidate can prepare for the exam from-
- Concepts of physics by H.C Verma
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology by Pradeep Publications
- Objective Biology by Trueman
- Previous year papers by Arihant Publication
- Mathematics by R.D Sharma/R.S Aggarwal
JCECE Admit Card 2022
The admit card for JCECE 2022 Exam will be available on the official website. Candidates need to download it and keep a printout of it for further use. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to take the exam. Therefore, it is necessary to preserve the admit card till the admission process is over. Candidates should also check the details in the admit card. In case of discrepancy, the same must be communicated to the authorities without further delay.
JCECE 2022 Result
Students can check their result of JCECE exam from the official website i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Default.aspx. Candidates should note that there will be no provision for revaluation of the answer sheets. The result will be displayed in form of a merit list. Only those candidates can appear for the counselling procedure whose names appear on the merit list. The merit list will be made according to the scores obtained by the candidate in the exam.
JCECE 2022 Counselling
The candidates shortlisted as per the merit list will be called for the counselling process. The schedule of the counselling will be published on the official website. During the counselling, candidates need to provide their choice of college and course in which they want to enroll. Candidates should keep visiting the website for fresh updates on the JCECE 2022 Examination. Candidates will undergo the documents verification stage, once all the documents are checked candidates will be allotted a seat on a number of bases. They can choose to either accept the seat or go for another round of counselling.