Kumaun University will organize an entrance exam to select the candidates for admission to its 2-year B.Ed degree program. The interested candidates have to fill and submit an application form in online mode. The admission will be provided in various government and private colleges affiliated to the Kumaun University. Please note that the entrance exam for Kumaun University B.Ed Admission consists of three paper having different exam patterns. Go through this post to know the complete details related to the Kumaun University B.Ed. Admission 2022.
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Main Highlights
- The application form sent by post/ speed post will not be accepted.
- Keep the email address and phone number entered in the application form active during the admission process.
- Check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the form. The applications of ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- There will be no rounding of the percentage. For example – if you have 49.99% percent marks in graduation then you are not eligible.
- The benefits of SC/ST and OBC reservation will be provided to the candidates from Uttarakhand only.
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for Kumaun University B.Ed Admission 2022 is given in the table below.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||3rd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit an application form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date for the payment of application fee||3rd week of March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of March 2022|
|Date of Examination||Last week of March 2022|
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is a responsibility of the candidate to check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed Admission at Kumaun University are as follows.
- The candidate must have a UG/ PG degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- SC/ ST candidates having a UG/ PG degree with 45% marks are also eligible.
- Students appearing for the final year exam of Graduation/ post-graduation can also apply. However, they have to provide the mark sheet of the final year exam at the time of admission.
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Application Form
Aspiring candidates need to fill and submit the application form for Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 in online mode through the official website. Here are the instructions to fill the application form with ease.
- To begin the application process, you need to visit the official website of Kumaun University and register by entering your phone number and email address.
- The official website of Kumaun University is www.kunaintal.ac.in.
- After registration, the candidates are required to pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid either by a bank challan or using RTGS/ NEFT.
- Wait for 24 hours in case you are paying the application fee through a bank challan.
- Then, candidates may log in and start filling the rest of the details in an application form.
- While filing the details, the applicants also need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph as well as signature.
- Make sure you take the printout of application form submitted and fee receipt for the future requirement.
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 1250/- (Rs. 1200 + Rs. 50 (Portal Charge) + Bank Commission).
- A candidate can pay the fee either through a bank challan or online via RTGS/ NEFT
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Admit Card
- All the aspirants have to download admit card from the official website of the Kumaun University.
- To download the admit card, a candidate has to enter the registration number.
- Please note that the university will not send admit card to any candidate by post.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry an admit card along with a photo id proof at the exam center.
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Exam pattern
The entrance exam for the admission is going to be conducted as per the following pattern
|Particular||1st paper (B1)||2nd paper (B2)||3rd paper (B3)|
|Part – I||Part – II|
|Subject||Language test||General Knowledge and Reasoning test||Aptitude Test||Optional Paper|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour and 30 minutes||1 hour and 30 minutes||45 min.||45 min.|
|Language of Questions||Both Hindi and English||Both Hindi and English||Both Hindi and English|
|Compulsory for||Compulsory for all candidates||Compulsory for all candidates||Compulsory for all candidates||Anyone of
· Science group
· Arts group
· Commerce group
Expected Examination Centers: Almoda, Bageshwar, Haldwani, Kashipur, Nainital, Pitthoragarh, Ramnagar, Rudrapur, Ranikhet, Khatima, Dwarahat, Lohaghat, Kichcha, Berinag.
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Result
- The university will announce the result of B.Ed Entrance exam on its official website.
- The qualifying marks for the candidates from different categories are given below.
- General Category: At least 80 marks in 1st paper + 2nd paper (B1 + B2) and 80 marks in paper 3 (Part I + Part II)
- Reserved Category: At least 54 marks in 1st paper + 2nd paper (B1 + B2) and 54 marks in paper 3 (Part I + Part II)
- Apart from the result, the university will also publish the merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- Information about the declaration of results will also be published in the newspapers.
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Counselling
- The counselling process will start after the publication of result and merit lists.
- During the process of counselling, the aspiring candidates have to provide the choices of colleges/ institutes in which they want to study.
- Authorities will allot the seats solely on the basis of candidate’s rank and choice.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the proper verification of document and payment of fees.
Kumaun University B.Ed. 2022 Important Documents
- Certificate of High School/ Higher Secondary exam.
- Certificate of Intermediate
- Mark sheets of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (in the prescribed format if applicable)
- Horizontal reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Printout of the application form.