Admissions into MBBS course offered by Bharti Vidyapeeth (BVP) University will be granted on the basis of NEET. The enrolment will be granted to the selected candidates into the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune. Candidates who qualify the NEET will have to participate in the counseling process conducted by the Director General of Health Science (DGHS) for admissions into BVP MBBS course. Shortlisted candidates whose names appear in the list drawn by MCC will be eligible for admissions. In this article, the candidates can find the complete details of the BVP MBBS Admissions 2023 process.
BVP MBBS 2023 Admission Schedule
The tentative dates related to BVP MBBS 2023 Admissions are given below. Actual dates will be updated after the official announcement.
|Online registration and choice filling on MCC website (round 1)||2nd week of June 2023|
|Locking of final choices||3rd week of June 2023|
|Allotment of seat||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result of seat allotment||4th week of June 2023|
|Reporting for admissions||4th week of June 2023|
|Online registration and choice filling (round 2)||1st week of July 2023|
|Locking of final choices||2nd week of July 2023|
|Allotment of seat||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result of seat allotment||2nd week of July 2023|
|Reporting for admissions||1st week of August 2023|
|Online registration and choice filling for mop-up round||3rd week of August 2023|
|Result of seat allotment||3rd week of August 2023|
|Reporting to the institute for mop-up admissions||Last week of August 2023|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of August 2023|
- The candidates aspiring to get enrolled in BVP University for MBBS admissions will have to register for counseling conducted by MCC.
- To fill the registration form, the candidates will have to provide their basic details and pay the required registration fee.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates & Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category candidates and can be paid online.
- Candidates will be allowed to provide choice for medical colleges in which they seek admission during counseling.
- For admission in BVP MBBS, the candidates are required to provide it as their top choice during choice filling.
- Now, as per the choice and NEET rank of the candidates, they will be allotted seats in medical colleges.
- List of the candidates who are eligible for admission in BVP University medical college will be released on the official website.
- The applicants who are allotted a seat in the medical college of BVP University will have to report to the university to complete the admission process.
BVP MBBS Admissions 2023
- Candidates who are allotted MBBS seats in BVP University in different rounds of counseling will be required to report to the university.
- Date and time of reporting will be intimated to the candidates through the MCC website.
- The students must carry their original documents at the time of reporting for admissions.
- Documents of the candidates as well as their eligibility criteria will be verified.
- Those whose credentials are verified successfully will be granted final admissions.
- The applicants selected for final admissions will have to pay the required fees (tuition fee, hostel fee, etc).
- Payment of fees can be done via demand draft drawn in the favor of ‘Principal, B.V.D.U. Medical College, Pune’, payable at Pune.
- Candidates who fail to get their documents verified or those who fail to report for the admissions within the given time limit will forfeit their seat.
Documents to be carried
The candidates must bring the following documents in original along with 2 sets of attested photocopies while reporting for admissions:
- NEET Admit card
- NEET Scorecard
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Nationality certificate
- 8 recent passport size color photographs
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate/ College Leaving Certificate and Migration Certificate from the Institution last attested (can be submitted within one month of admission)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable)