The State board of technical education and training, Amaravati is the exam conducting authority of AP Polycet 2023. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023 aims to select the candidates for admission to diploma level programs in various government, aided, private, un-aided and second shift polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh. In order to apply for this exam, the candidate must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Also, note that there is no age limit for AP Polycet 2023. Candidates looking to appear for this exam can find all the necessary details in this post.
AP Polycet 2023
- The exam in Urdu medium will be conducted at Guntur and Nandyal centers only.
- Authorities will declare the result within 15 days of the examination.
- At least 30% marks i.e. 36 out of 120 are required to clear AP Polycet 2023. However, this cutoff is not applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
- There is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of the answer sheets.
- Admissions to around 36 diploma courses are provided through the AP Polycet exam. Candidates must research and choose the diploma course most suitable for them.
AP Polycet 2023 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of AP Polycet 2023 is given in the table below.
|Main Activities||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form online||August 2023|
|Admit card||August 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||September 2023|
|Result declaration||September 2023|
|Starting of counselling process||October 2023|
AP Polycet 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to apply for the AP Polycet 2023 examination.
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- Aspirants must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O. (P). no. 646, education dept. dated 10-07-1979 and its amendments.
- The applicant must have passed the SSC (Class 10th) or an equivalent exam from the state board of secondary education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Aspirants should have at least 35% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam i.e. 10th class.
- Candidates who have passed the SSC (10th class) exam from a board other than State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana must have at least 35% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects individually.
AP Polycet 2023 Application Form
The candidates looking to apply for this exam have to submit the online application form. The form will be released through the official website of the board i.e. https://appolycet.nic.in/
- In the application form, candidates have to enter their educational, personal and contact details very carefully.
- Please try to provide authentic details because incorrect details may result in rejection of the application form.
- After entering the details, the candidates must upload the soft copies of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The uploaded images should be as per the format prescribed on the official website.
- To submit the application form, it is also necessary to pay the required application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form submitted and fee payment receipt for future references.
- The application fee for this exam is Rs. 400/-
- Aspirants can pay the fee at the nearest Aponline/ Meeseva/ payment gateway (online)/ net banking/ by cash helpline center.
AP Polycet 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination: offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of Questions: 120
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||120 questions||120 marks|
AP Polycet 2023 Syllabus: The syllabus for AP Polycet 2023 exam covers topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of class 10th level.
AP Polycet 2023 Admit Card
- After the application form submission, the board will upload admit cards of all the candidates on its website.
- Applicants may also get their admit card from the helpline centre.
- Candidates must download the hall ticket as soon as it gets released because it may not be possible in the last few days due to a heavy rush.
- The details about the examination center address, date and timing of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will get permission to take the exam without having a valid hall ticket.
AP Polycet 2023 Result
- Soon after the exam, authorities will announce the AP Polycet 2023 result on the official website.
- The minimum cutoff marks to clear this exam are 36 out of 120. However, there are no minimum marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates with more marks in the entrance exam will get a better rank. The rank cards will also be uploaded on the official website.
- In case of a tie then marks in the mathematics subject will be considered for ranking the candidates.
AP Polycet 2023 Counselling
- Those candidates who will score more than cutoff marks will be allowed to take part in the AP Polycet 2023 Counselling online.
- In the counselling process, the applicants have to provide their choice of colleges and diploma courses.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranks and availability of seats.
- Please note that the document verification will be verified in offline mode only.
- To participate in the counselling, it is also necessary to pay the counselling fee.
Important Documents required at the time of counselling for verification
- Mark sheet of SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Category certificate issued by the respective authority
- Certificate showing the date of birth
- Polycet 2023 hall ticket and rank card
- Certificate of study for the entire period class 4th to 10th
- Medical certificate in the prescribed format
- NCC certificate (if applicable)
- Original games and sports certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institute last attended.
- Physical fitness certificate from any doctor not below the rank of civil asst. surgeon
- Income certificate issued by Mandal revenue officer
- Minority certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible to edit the application form after submitting the same?
Answer: No, it is not possible to edit the application form once it is submitted.
Question – 2: Can I get the admit card by post?
Answer: No, the authorities will not send an admit card by post. You have to download it from the official website or get it from the help center.
Question – 3: I will appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2023. Can I apply for AP Polycet 2023?
Answer: Yes, you may apply for the exam.