The Application Form for AP PolyCET can be filled from March 2021. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted to get admission in various courses in different polytechnic institutions of the state. It is managed and monitored by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Through this article, aspirants will get to know the complete and proper procedure to fill the application form for AP PolyCET. Candidates, who have little or no knowledge on how to fill the application form which is available through online mode only, can get the required assistance via this article.
AP PolyCET Application Form 2021
Aspirants are required to fill the application form as per the given guidelines.
- The application form can only be filled in online mode only.
- Candidates can start filling the application form for AP PolyCET from March 2021 and till April 2021.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the particulars asked in the application form carefully
- Aspirants will also be asked to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Aspirants can check their ‘application status’ available on the official website.
- Aspirants must take a printout of the form for future reference.
The payment of application fee for AP PolyCET can be made through online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
The fee for each candidate will be Rs. 350/- only.
How to Fill AP PolyCET Application Form 2021
To make the process of filling the application form easier, we’re providing the essential guidelines to do that in the most simplistic way possible. Aspirants are advised to stay attentive while going through each step.
- Visiting the official website.
- Filling the particulars asked in the Application Form
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Application Fee Payment
- Hall Ticket Download
Now let’s understand these steps one by one –
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- First and foremost, candidates are needed to visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Candidates will encounter popping up of the new page.
- They need to enter their – hall ticket number, class 10th: year of passing and date of birth.
- Now they need to click on the “Show Application” button.
Step 2: Fill particulars/details
- Name: Fill the name according to the official records.
- Father’s Name: Fill the father’s name as per your certificates.
- DOB: Fill your date of birth in DD MM YYYY (date/Month/Year) format.
- Contact information: Fill the address and mobile number details in the format given.
- Exam Centre: Fill the city in which you want to appear for the test.
- Reservation Category: Fill your caste/category.
- Sign the declaration stated at the bottom of the form.
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
- Aspirants need to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- To upload -> Click on the browse button, choose the file and click on ‘upload’ button.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Fee can be paid online, in case you want to pay in cash then follow the next point.
- Submit the duly signed by the parent/guardian application form to the computer operator at the nearest AP online/Meeseva/Payment gateway/ Net Banking/Help Line Centre.
- Pay the fee Rs. 350/- in cash.
Step 5: Hall Ticket Downloading
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, the candidate can download the admit card/hall ticket immediately after that.
Important: Please do not apply for Polycet exam if you are meeting the eligibility standard. Your candidature will be cancelled at any point in time during the selection process.