State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada is the organizing body responsible to conduct AP PolyCET every year. AP PolyCET is a state level entrance exam to get admission in various diploma courses in the field of Engineering/Non-Engineering and Technology. This article intends to provide some important insights into the syllabus of AP PolyCET. Students are recommended to read the syllabus carefully since it can give them an edge over others. With an effective strategy based on the syllabus, it becomes easy to crack the exam.
AP PolyCET Syllabus 2021
Students are recommended to skim through the article and read syllabus attentively in order to crack the exam –
|• Units and dimensions
•Work, Power, and Energy
• Elements of vectors
• Heat and Thermodynamics
• Kinematics and Friction
•Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
•Reflection of Light
•Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
•Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
|• Atomic Structure
• Chemical Bonding
• Water Technology
• Acids and Bases
• Environmental chemistry.
|• Number System
• Real Numbers
• Linear Equations
• Quadratic Equations
• Coordinate Geometry
• Surface Areas & Volume
• Mathematical Modeling
AP PolyCET Exam Pattern
- AP PolyCET examination will be organized only in offline mode (pen & paper-based).
- Only one paper will be conducted for the examination.
- Candidates have to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
- The question paper will have a total of 120 questions in MCQ form.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The exam will be based on subjects such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- The 60 questions will be asked from mathematics and 60 questions will be asked from physics and chemistry.