Kurukshetra University B.Ed Distance Education 2023: Selection of the candidates for admission into 2-year B.Ed degree course offered by the Kurukshetra University will be done on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam. The application form for the admissions is most likely to be released in the second week of October 2022 through online mode. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the admission should proceed with the application process. Find complete details related to the Kurukshetra University B.Ed Distance Education 2022 from this article below.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The important dates (tentative) related to Kurukshetra University B.Ed Distance Education 2022 are given in the table below:
|Online Registration by paying Registration and counseling fee of Rs. 1000/- (for General category candidates) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana only)||October 2022
|Date of choice filling online and locking||October 2022|
|Overall merit list||November 2022|
|Discrepancy, if found||November 2022|
|Display of overall Merit list after reconciling of discrepancy, if any received.||November 2022|
B.Ed. Counseling Schedule for ITTR / Govt. Aided / SFS Colleges of Education, K.U.K.
|Counselling details||Counselling- 1||Counselling-2|
|Online allotment of seats to the respective colleges||October 2022||November 2022|
|Verification of Documents of allotted candidates by respective colleges||November 2022||November 2022|
|Display of list of Eligible candidates on Portal & Remittance of fee by the candidate||November 2022||November 2022|
|Online update by the college||November 2022||November 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra University B.Ed Distance Education 2022
The following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to appear for Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 admission process:
- Candidates with a bachelor’s and/ or master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% marks in case of SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped candidates) are eligible.
- Those with at least 55% aggregate marks (52.25% in case of SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped candidates) in bachelor of engineering/ technology (BE/ B.Tech) can apply too.
- The applicants must be trained in-service teachers in elementary education and should have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- Only in service teachers working in any recognized Government/ Aided/ Private School/ Educational Institution in the state of Haryana are eligible.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Application Form
Availability of application form
The application form for Kurukshetra University B.Ed admission will be made available through both online as well as offline mode. Online form can be obtained from the official website of the university www.ddekuk.ac.in. The offline application form can be collected from the Manager, Printing & Publication, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra – 136 119.
How to fill the application form?
- Into the application form, the candidates need to provide their basic personal details like name, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
- Details related to the qualifying exam such as university name, marks obtained, passing year, etc will also be asked into the form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should also be provided into the application form.
- All these details should be entered very carefully as incorrect information can lead to rejection of the form.
- After the form is completely filled, it can be submitted by the candidates. Submission should be made on or before the last date to avoid rejection of form.
Submission of application form
- The application form that is filled online can be submitted only through the online mode.
- For application that is downloaded from the website and then filled offline or that purchased from the manager’s office can be sent to the university.
- The address to which the application form should be sent is as follows- Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra – 136 119.
The application fee for general category candidates will be Rs. 800/- and for SC/ BC/ Blind candidates of Haryana it will be Rs. 200/-. For fees submitted through registered post/ speed post, an additional charge of Rs. 50/- will incur.
Mode of payment:
Payment of the application form can be done through both online as well as offline mode. Online payment can be done using net banking/ debit card/ credit card. Offline payment can be done through cash or demand draft drawn in favor of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and send via registered post/ speed post.
Preparation of Merit List
- Candidates whose applications are submitted on time will be considered during the making of merit list.
- The merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam.
- After preparation, the list will be made available on the official website of the university.
- Further process of the admissions will be carried out as per the names of the candidates in the merit list.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed Admission Process 2022
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list need to report for the admissions as per the scheduled communicated in meantime.
- At the time of admission, candidates should carry all the important documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified along with their eligibility at the time of admission.
- After all the formalities are complete, the admissions of the candidates will be considered as final.
The following documents in original and attested photocopy should be carried by the candidates while reporting for admissions:
- Qualifying exam certificate
- Proof of teaching experience
- Proof of reservation
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate in support of date of birth
- Certificate of last examination passed
- Original Migration Certificate OR an affidavit duly attested by the Magistrate 1st class (in the case of candidates coming from Universities or Boards other than Kurukshetra University or Board of School Education, Haryana)
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended or from a Gazetted Officer/ Sarpanch
- Six copies of recent colored photograph (one attested and five unattested)
- Computer form duly filled in and signed by the candidate and a stamp size photo affixed on it
- Acknowledgement Card I
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Blind Certificate, duly signed by the 1st Class Magistrate/ SDM/ CMO, if applicable
- Employment certificate for employees of Kurukshetra University for claiming fee concession
- Two self addressed envelopes (Size 9″ X 4″)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: When should I expect the release of Kurukshetra University B.Ed application form?
Answer: The application form for Kurukshetra University B.Ed Distance Education 2022 admission is has been released now.
Question 2: For offline application, can I submit my application fee through cash?
Answer: No fee shall be accepted in the form of money orders/ cash or by cheques. However, the candidates may deposit the fee in cash directly at the Oriental Bank of Commerce counter in the premises of the University.
Question 3: How will I get the study material for B.Ed course?
Answer: The study material of various courses offered by the Directorate of Distance Education shall be available online on the official website of the university in the form of books.
Question 4: Is there any admission test conducted to shortlist the candidates for B.Ed admission?
Answer: No entrance test will be conducted by the university for selecting the candidates for B.Ed admission and the selection will be done on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam.
Question 5: What if I fail to secure admission in the university within the given time period?
Answer: In such case the candidature of the candidates will be cancelled and you will forfeit your seat. No request in this regard will be entertained.