Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP PolyCET) is an entrance test organized for admissions in diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering field. The SBTET schedule this entrance exam annually to offer opportunities to students to enroll in their favorite course offered by different institution/colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we are providing details about AP PolyCET Exam Pattern including marking scheme & syllabus.
AP PolyCET Exam Pattern 2021
Aspirants must get themselves familiar with the exam pattern for AP PolyCET as it will act as a guide to crack the exam. We encourage candidates appearing for the exam to look through the mentioned pattern so that they can make their preparation strategy accordingly.
- Exam Date: The exam will be held tentatively in April 2021.
- Mode of Exam: offline mode(pen and paper-based)
- Exam Duration: Two hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Subjects: PCM
- Exam Level: According to 10th standard.
- Answering Mode: only pencils (preferably 2B) are allowed. No pen is allowed.
- Change in Answers: Aspirants can use ‘eraser’ to rub the previously filled circle and then fill the new circle respectively.
- Type of Question: objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer will fetch +1 mark.
- Negative Marking: NO negative marking.
|Section||Exam type||Subject||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
Important: Candidates should carefully study the exam pattern and syllabus. It makes you comfortable towards appearing in the exam.
AP PolyCET Syllabus 2021
- The syllabus of AP PolyCET exam will be announced in the information bulletin on the official website.
- The syllabus will be composed of subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics (PCM).
- The syllabus for AP PolyCET will be in accordance with the syllabus for class 10th as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- To get an edge over others, students are advised to prepare for the exam strictly according to the syllabus provided.