The JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers have been posted here for downloading. Candidates can obtain all the previous year papers from this site. The PDF files have been made available here for the candidates. The previous year papers prove to be quite helpful in preparing for the exam. The exam for JEE Main 2019 will be held most probably in April 2019. For the candidates who shall be appearing in the exam, they must be looking for the Previous Year Question Papers. Read further details about the Previous Year Question Papers below.
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers – What’s the Importance?
The importance of the JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers just cannot be doubted. These papers are very much useful while preparing for the exam. It is generally advised that all the aspirants of JEE must, at least, solve 10 previous papers to be completely aware and comfortable with the exam. The various uses and the ways in which the Previous Year Question Papers of JEE Main are important are given as follows.
- The previous year papers are the best practice material for the aspirants. While preparing for the exam, the candidates can use it as a quality practice material and make the best use of it.
- On solving the previous year papers, the candidates become familiar with the exam pattern that is adopted and followed by the exam paper.
- The candidates can discover new ways and strategies they can apply for effectively attempting the exam paper when they solve the previous year papers.
- On solving the JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers, the candidates are sure to get confident about their preparation and will be able to attempt the final paper without hesitation.
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers – Availability
The Previous Year Question Papers of JEE Main have been made available here. Also, the link to the official website where the papers have been posted is also made available below. Candidates can follow either way to obtain the papers. Read the instructions given below to download the previous papers from this page.
- Click on the PDF file given here.
- On the opened PDF file, right click and select Save As.
- Save the paper to your device and use it later for solving.
Direct Links to Download Syllabus