Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research (BIHER) invites application from the interested candidates for admission to its various UG and PG degree courses. The application form for the admission will be released through online mode as per the schedule decided by the authorities. Those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the courses in which they seek admission. Complete details related to the Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research Admission 2022 have been provided in this article.
Courses Offered at BIHER
The following courses are offered at the Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research:
|B.Tech Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Automobile Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Agricultural Bio Technology/ Genetic Engineering/ Bio Medical Engineering/ Industrial Bio Technology||B.Sc Visual Communication/ Computer Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotech/ Information Technology/ Information Systems Management/ Multimedia and Technology/ Software Engineering/ Electronics Science/ Electronic and Communications/ Geo-Informatics/ Electronic Media/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Hotel Management and Catering|
|B.Com, B.Com (Hons), B.Com Accounting & Finance/ Information System Management/ Bank Management/ Corporate Secretaryship||BA English/ Tamil/ Economics|
|B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||BCA|
|M.Sc Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Nano Science/ Cheminformatics/ Immunology and Microbiology/ Hotel Management and Catering/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Library and Information Science/ Medical Physics/ Computer Science and Technology/ Finance and Computer Applications||M.Tech Applied Electronics/ Automobile Engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Biomedical Engineering/ Computer Aided Design/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Construction Engineering and Management/ Digital Communications and Networking/ Embedded Systems/ Geo Technology/ Environment Engineering/ Industrial Biotechnology/ Information Technology/ Machine Design/ Power Electronics and Drives/ Power Systems/ VLSI Design/ Structural Engineering/ Thermal Engineering|
|MA English/ Tamil/ Economics||M.Com Accounting & Finance/ Corporate Secretaryship|
|M.Arch, M.Arch (Landscape Architecture)||MBA|
|M.Phil||Integrated MCA and MBA|
|MS by Research||PhD|
BIHER Admission 2022 Important Dates
The table below presents the important dates (tentative) related to BIHER Admission 2022:
|Release of application form||1st week of January 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of April 2022|
|Date of entrance exam (offline mode)||3rd week of April 2022|
|Date of entrance exam (online mode)||4th week of April 2022|
|Publication of result & counseling schedule||1st week of May 2022|
|Beginning of counseling for B.Tech course||1st week of June 2022|
|Counseling for M.Tech/ M.Arch courses||Last week of June 2022|
|Counseling for MBA/ MCA courses||Last week of June 2022|
|Beginning of counseling for B.Sc (Ag.) course||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for receipt of NATA score for B.Arch course||Last week of July 2022|
|Publication of rank list & counseling schedule for B.Arch course||1st week of August 2022|
|Counseling for B.Arch course||1st week of August 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research Admission 2022
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed below can apply for BIHER Admission 2022:
- For B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture: A pass in class 12th exam or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology is required.
- For B.Tech: The candidates should have passed the class 12th exam or its equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Applicants need to hold a Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate or B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent to be eligible.
- For Bio Engineering Departments: Those who have cleared the class 12th exam or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of Physics Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics can apply.
- For B.Arch: A pass in class 12th exam or its equivalent with Mathematics as a subject and at least 50% marks in aggregate along with a valid score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture is required
- M.Arch: The candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in B.Arch degree course are eligible.
- M.Tech: Any BE/ B.Tech or its equivalent degree approved by UGC/ AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate is required.
- MBA: Applicants with any undergraduate degree with not less than 60% marks in aggregate can apply for MBA course.
BIHER 2022 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research Admission 2022 through online mode. To obtain the application form, the candidates need to visit the official website of the institute www.admission.bharathuniv.ac.in.
- At first, the candidates will have to register for the admission providing basic details and get their email address verified.
- Upon successful registration and email verification, the candidates can proceed with filling the application form.
- Into the application form, the candidates need to provide their personal and academic details.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format need to be uploaded into the application form as well.
- All the details entered into the application form should be checked by the candidates and any error found should be corrected immediately.
- Duly filled application form can then be submitted by the candidates along with the prescribed application fee.
- After submission, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it with them for future reference.
- A printout of the application form should also be sent to the institute at the address given below.
Address for receipt of application fee
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
- It is expected that the application fee for BIHER admission 2022 will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The application fee can be paid online using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or offline via demand draft.
BIHER Exam Pattern 2022
The overview for Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research entrance exam is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Both online and offline
- Medium of test: English
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
Admit Card of BIHER Exam 2022
- Admit card to appear in the BIHER entrance test 2022 will be uploaded on the official website of the institute.
- The admit card should be downloaded and a printout should be taken and carried while reporting to the exam center.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall in the absence of a valid admit card.
- The admit card will also be required at the time of the admission and therefore should be preserved by the candidates.
- Apart from released online, the admit card will not be made available through any other mode.
BIHER Exam Result 2022
- The authorities will declare the result of the entrance exam through online mode and the candidates can check it from the institute’s website.
- A rank list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the entrance test and uploaded on the website.
- For courses for which selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of qualifying exams or other national level exams, the rank list will be prepared on the basis of the marks in these exams.
- Counseling of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted as per the candidates’ name in the rank list.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research Counseling 2022
- The schedule of the BIHER counseling will be released along with the entrance exam result.
- Counseling for different courses will be conducted on different dates and timings.
- During the counseling, the candidates will be asked to get their documents verified and provide their choice for course specialization.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates after the verification of the documents on the basis of their rank and choice.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research Admission 2022 FAQs
How do I get refund on the application fee after the payment is done?
No refund on application fee will be granted after it is paid successfully. However, in case money is deducted twice during payment, the extra amount will be refunded.
How do I know what exam center will be allotted to me?
The details of the allotted exam center along with the exam schedule will be communicated to you via the admit card.
I haven’t completed my qualifying degree yet. Can I still apply for BIHER admission?
Candidates of qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis. But at the time of admission such candidates will have to produce the original certificate of having passed the respective examination given that he/she fulfills all the other eligibility criteria.
In case I have any query related to BIHER application process, whom should I contact?
To get a quick response to their application related queries, the candidates are strongly advised to use BIHER Query Management System (BIHER-QMS).
What if an ineligible candidate is able to secure admission in BIHER?
If any ineligible candidate is able to secure admission by providing false information, their candidature will be canceled once the ineligibility is discovered.