Jharkhand PECE is a state level entrance exam organized by the Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination board (JCECEB) for admission in various diploma courses provided by different institutes/colleges in Jharkhand. The PECE 2021 entrance exam will tentatively be conducted in the month of April 2021 via online mode. In this article, students aspiring for the exam will get resourceful information regarding the Exam Pattern of PECE 2021. Hence they are suggested to read the article attentively.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2021
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) examination will be organized tentatively in the last week of April 2020. Given below is the exam pattern we’ve provided for students to crack the exam by making an effective strategy based on pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- Course: Diploma in Engineering and Non-engineering courses.
- Question Paper Type:MCQs
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 minutes.
- Number of Questions:Total 150 questions
- Language: Hindi and English
- Subjects: PCM
- Mode of Exam:Online
- Marking System:Students will only get marks for right answer.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2021
- It is important for students to prepare for the exam according to the syllabus prescribed by the board.
- The syllabus for Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2021 will be according to the syllabus of class 10th.
- The syllabus will be mainly composed of subjects namely physics, chemistry and mathematics.