Jharkhand PECE is a state level entrance exam organized by the Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination board (JCECEB) for admission in various diploma courses provided by different institutes/colleges in Jharkhand. The PECE 2021 entrance exam will tentatively be conducted in the month of May 2020 via online mode. Through this article, students aspiring for the exam can get vital information regarding the Eligibility Criteria of PECE 2021. Hence they are suggested to read the article carefully.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2021
Aspirants of PECE 2021 are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before they proceed to the application form. The details of eligibility for Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2021 are mentioned below –
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- State Eligibility: Aspirant must be a Permanent or Local resident of Jharkhand.
- Resident Certificate: Aspirant will be required to submit domicile & Caste Certificate issued by the authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Aadhar Card: Aspirants should have a valid Aadhar card to appear for the exam.
Qualification Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria of the PECE 2021 are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirant must have passed the class 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Qualifying Marks: Aspirants must secure a minimum of 35% marks in the said qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students of class 10th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021.
Note: Appearing Candidates have to qualify class 10th exam before counseling date.
Age Eligibility Criteria
The Jharkhand Polytechnic eligibility of age criteria is mentioned below:
- Age Restriction: No lower & upper age limit applied for PECE 2021.
- For Students applying for diploma in mining engineering: minimum age must be 17 years old as on or before 1st July 2021.