A proper knowledge of Jharkhand Polytechnic examination pattern is quite important for candidates to make better preparation plans for the examination. With the help of Jharkhand Polytechnic exam scheme, candidates will get to know about the structure of question paper of PECE such as how many questions asked in the exam, type of paper, duration, marking scheme and examination mode etc. Jharkhand Polytechnic, also known as PECE is a state level common entrance test which is organized every year for providing admission to the candidates in polytechnic programmes offered by different colleges and institutions of the Jharkhand state. Aspirants can check all important details about regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern from the article mentioned below on this page.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern
Candidates who want to get admission in Polytechnic course under any of the recognized polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand state should check the detailed exam pattern of PECE in order to crack the exam. According to the examination pattern of Jharkhand Polytechnic, the questions will be objective type and the exam will be held in offline mode. Candidates can check the detailed examination pattern below:
- As per the resources, it is expected that Jharkhand Polytechnic examination will be held in the month of April 2018.
- All the questions in the exam paper will be asked in OMR pattern.
- The examination of PECE is organized for both engineering and non-engineering diploma programmes.
- The question paper will consist of objective type questions with four alternative answers. Out of these options, candidates have to mark the correct answer only.
- The question paper of Jharkhand Polytechnic will include questions from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics subjects.
- The entrance test will be held in bilingual language i.e. Hindi and English language. Candidates need to select one language as per their choice.
- PECE exam will be held in online mode i.e. computer-based mode.
- One mark will be allotted to candidates for each right response.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
Syllabus for Jharkhand Polytechnic
The PECE syllabus will be based on the 10th class standard. All the questions in the exam will come from topics of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The examination syllabus will be recommended by the CBSE and state board.