Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University will be conducting AEEE 2022 to select the candidates for admissions into its 4-year B.Tech degree programme. The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode and similarly, the application form is also available in both modes. The interested candidates may start filling their application form from 30th December 2021.
To help the aspirants in clearing this exam, we are providing certain basic preparation tips and recommended books in this article. In addition to this, we are also providing other important details related to AEEE 2022 such as exam pattern, application form, eligibility criteria, etc in this post.
Latest: AEEE 2022 application form is now available from 30th December 2021.
AEEE 2022 Important Dates
The important dates related to AEEE 2022 are given in the table below. We have updated dates based on the latest notification:
|Availability of online/ offline application form||30th December 2021|
|Last date for submit/ receipt of application||March 2022|
|Date of Phase 1 exam||July 2022|
|Date of Phase 2 exam||July 2022|
|Declaration of result||August 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||August 2022|
AEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The aspiring candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements before applying for the entrance test:
- Age criteria: The candidates born on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible for AEEE 2022.
- Academic qualification: The candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and not less than 55% in each of these three subjects individually. The appearing candidates can apply too.
AEEE 2022 Application Form
AEEE 2022 application form has been made available in both online and offline mode. The online application form can be obtained from the website www.amrita.edu/ and the offline form can be obtained from selected application sale outlets. In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and educational details and photograph and signature. The photograph and signature need to be uploaded in scanned format in case of online application. After providing all the details into the form, the candidates can submit it online (for online application) or send it to the following address mentioned on the cover in which the OMR application was bought (for offline application):
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore-641 112. Tamil Nadu
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/-. In case of online application, the payment of application fee will be done through online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) as well as offline mode (demand draft). For offline application, the fee payment can be done via cash payment or through demand draft.
AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The general idea of the AEEE exam pattern 2022 can be obtained from below:
- Mode of exam: Both online and offline
- Exam duration: 2:30 hours
- of questions: 100
- Type of question: Objective type
- Marking scheme: +3 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for each incorrect answer
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
AEEE Syllabus 2022
The syllabus will be based on curriculum of class 11th & 12th from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The detailed syllabus for AEEE 2022 is given below:
- Physics: Units and Dimensions, Mechanics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Waves, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics, Solids and Fluids, etc
- Chemistry: Basic Concepts, Solid State And Solutions, Hydrogen, Basic Organic Chemistry And Techniques, Environmental Chemistry, Polymers And Biomolecules, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes And Haloarenes, etc
- Mathematics: Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Permutations And Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences And Series, Probability, Matrices And Determinants, Vector Algebra, etc
How to prepare for AEEE 2022?
The candidates who are hoping to clear their AEEE 2022 can follow the below-mentioned strategies in order to prepare well for their exam:
- Gain familiarity with the syllabus and pattern of the exam before you start your preparations.
- Try to give maximum time to your studies. But keep in mind that proper rest and physical activities must not be neglected completely.
- NCERT books are the best for exam preparation. After clearing your basics from them you can refer to other reference books from well-known publishers to broaden your knowledge.
- Make notes of important topics and formulae so that you can go easily through them, whenever required.
- Practice previous years’ question papers as if you giving the test actually. This will help you determine your speed, strength and weakness as well.
AEEE 2022 Reference Books
A list of highly recommended books that you can refer for your exam preparations is given below:
- Mathematics: NCERT, RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal
- Physics: NCERT, Concepts of Physics by HC Verma, Pradeep’s Fundamental Physics
- Chemistry: NCERT, OP Tandon Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry by PW Atkins, Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
AEEE Admit Card 2022
The candidates will be to download their admit card/ hall ticket by logging into their account using their registered email id/ application number and date of birth. The AEEE admit card 2022 will only be released in online mode. The admit card will contain important details like the name and registration number of the candidate, date of exam, address of the exam center allotted etc. A candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card and an identity proof.
AEEE 2022 Result
On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam, a rank list of the candidates will be prepared. The rank list will be published on the official website of the university most probably in the 1st week of May 2022.
AEEE 2022 Counseling
The counseling will be held for the candidates who are declared as qualified. The counseling will done strictly on the basis of the ranking of the candidates’ and the details of the counseling process will be released on the official website. The candidates will be required to download their counseling call letter from the website and appear for the counseling as per the details mentioned in it. At the time of counseling, seat allotment and document verification will be done.
Official website: https://www.amrita.edu/