The exam pattern of ISI exam is provided here for the candidates. The exam pattern offers the details of the critical elements of the examination which includes the total number of questions, type of exam paper, time duration and a lot more. Read the complete details regarding the ISI exam pattern here.
Table Of Contents hide
- The ISI Admission Test consists of two parts namely Part A and Part B.
- The time duration provided to finish each part is 2 hours which means the total time limit to complete both parts is 4 hours.
- Part A is of 30 marks and Part B is of 70 marks.
- The total exam paper is of 100 marks.
- Part A consists of MCQs in mathematics and logical reasoning.
For M.Tech in CS:
- Part B consists of 5 sections. The candidate must have to attempt only one section. The sections are:
- Engineering and technology
- Computer Science
For M.Tech in Quality, operations, and reliability:
- Part B is further divided into two parts namely Part 1 and Part 2 as according to the Exam Pattern of ISI Admission Test.
- Part 1 is for those aspirants who are from math/ statistics stream. It comprises the questions from probability and statistics.
- Part 2 is for the aspirants from engineering stream. It comprises of the questions from:
- Engineering mechanics
- Engineering drawing
- EEE questions
Note: The candidate must have to qualify both parts (Part A and Part B) so as to qualify the ISI Admission Test.