Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) entrance exam is a university level exam organized by the institute itself. The exam is conducted for admission in UG, PG, Diploma, Ph.D and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) courses in math and statistics. ISI Application Form might be available to fill via online mode most probably from May 2022. The admission into ISI Institution campuses at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Tezpur will be granted to the candidates based on their ISI score. Through this article, candidates can check details of ISI Registration. To make this a hassle-free experience, we will be providing the aspirant the latest news/information on the exam and related aspect of it in our articles. Candidates are requested to read the article thoroughly to understand the process of ISI Application Form.
Latest: ISI application form 2022 will be released on 1st March 2022.
ISI Application Form
Candidates aspiring for the exam should know the key highlights of the ISI Application Form, which is mentioned below for their convenience –
- Aspirants can get access to the online application form on the ISI’s official website.
- Aspirants from country other than India should contact Dean’s Office for application.
- Aspirants will be asked to upload the scanned signature, photograph, caste or disability certificates (if applicable) in a format specified by them.
- The image must be in proper format like JPG/JPEG/PNG/GIF/BMP.
- The size of photograph should not exceed 50 KB (30 KB for signature).
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 600 × 600 and for Signature, it should be 800 × 300.
Application Fee Structure
- The application fee for General category is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PD category is Rs.500/-
- The application fee for ISI Application Form 2021 can be paid through debit card/credit card/net banking or Challan payment at the SBI Bank.
Before proceeding for the application filling process, Aspirant must know his/her eligibility status i.e. if he/she is eligible to appear for the exam or not? Here we’ve provided the eligibility criteria for aspirants to check that easily –
|B.Stat (Hons.)/B.Math (Hons.)||Aspirants must pass class 12th or equivalent with English and Mathematics|
|M.Math||3 year Bachelor degree in Mathematics/ BE/B.Tech with mathematics/ B.Stat from ISI|
|M.Tech(CS)||Master degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/IT/Physics/ Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Electronic Science or BE / B.Tech or equivalent|
|M.Tech(QRQO)||Master degree in Statistics/ Master degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent
Must secure the passing marks in Chemistry & Physics at 12th/ Mathematics at graduation level
|MS(QE)||3 year Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics & Physics/ B.Stat from ISI/ B.E or B.Tech|
|MS(QMS)||3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/ B.E or B.Tech|
ISI Application Dates
Aspirants of ISI must note down the details given below for quick reminder –
|Application Form Availability||1st March 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||31st March 2022|
|Admit Card Announcement||—|
|Exam Date||12th March 2022 (JRF-Computer Science) and 8th May 2022 (all other subjects)|
How to Apply for ISI Exam?
Aspirants need to follow the guidelines mentioned below to apply for ISI Application Form –
- Visit the official website.
- At first, the aspirants need to register themselves as a new user and create an account.
- Following the account creation, aspirants needs to login using registration details.
- They are required to enter the details asked in the application form.
- Now aspirants will be directed to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents in the specified format.
- Submit and confirm the details filled in the application form.
- Pay the application fee using online or offline mode.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.