Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal will conduct the WBUT PGCET exam in order to select the candidates for PG courses in the field of engineering & technology and pharmacy. In order to appear for this exam, the candidates need to apply before the last date. The WBUT PGET application form 2022 will be available in online mode. It is expected that the WBUT PGET application form 2022 will be available in the month of April 2022.
The hard copy of the application form submitted online should reach the university before the last date. The interested candidates can find all the necessary details regarding the WBUT PGET Application Form 2022 from this article.
WBUT PGET Application Dates 2022
The tentative yet important dates for the WBUT PGET Application Process are given below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form online||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of duly filled application form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Date of Examination||4th week of April 2022|
How to Apply for WBUT PGET 2022?
The candidates fulfilling the WBUT PGET eligibility criteria 2022 can apply for WBUT PGET examination by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Visiting the official website
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website i.e. http://www.wbut.ac.in.
- On the official website, the candidates need to click on the WBUT PGET application form link.
Step 2: Enter Basic Detail.
- Now, the candidates have to enter the following basic details in the application form.
- Subject Paper Code
- 3 preferences of Examination city.
- Name of the candidate
- Whether Physically Handicapped or not
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Security Question
Step 3: Enter Personal details and GATE/ GPAT Exam details
- After submitting the basic details the candidates have to submit some more personal details as given below:
- Father’s Name
- GATE Qualification Status
- GPAT Qualification Status
- Whether you are a sponsored candidate or not.
Step 4: Enter Address Detail
- Now, the candidates have to enter their address. The details to be entered are as follows:
- Address of correspondence: House no/ Locality, village/ Town/ Street, city, state, district, Pincode.
- Permanent Address: House no/ Locality, village/ Town/ Street, city, state, district, Pincode.
Step 5: Enter Educational Details
- In this step, the candidates need to enter the following educational details in the application form.
- Name of Exam
- Board/ Institute/University
- Year of Passing
- Result Status
Step 6: Uploading the scanned images
- After entering all the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of passport size photographs and signature.
- The scanned images should be in a prescribed format as given below:
|Candidate’s Photo||20 to 100 KB||JPG Format|
|Candidate’s Signature||20 to 100 KB||JPG Format|
- The uploaded photograph should be clear without any Blurr or Redeye.
- The signature should be done on white paper with a blue or black pen only.
Step 7: Paying application Fee
- After submitting the application form, the candidates need to pay the WBUT PGET Application Fee 2022 in online mode.
- The application fee for different categories will be as follows:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
- The candidate can pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card or Internet Banking.
Step 8: Sending the hardcopy of an application form to the university
- Finally, the candidates should take the printout of the submitted application form.
- The printout of submitted application form along with the relevant documents must be sent to the following address:
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
BF – 142, Sector – 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700064
Note: The printout of WBUT PGET Application Form 2022 must be sent either by speed-post or should be dropped in the drop-box placed at the University (MAKAUT, WB) before the last date.
Important Things to Remember
- The candidates should note that the WBUT PGET Application Form 2022 should reach the university before the last date.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- The hard copy of the application form and the other documents sent to the university should be signed by the applicant.