GATE Exam Dates 2021(To be Announced) – Complete Schedule
The responsibility to conduct the GATE exam for the year 2021 is given to the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. The institute has released the official GATE 2021 Exam Dates and the candidates can check them online. Through the exam, the candidates will be offered admissions into postgraduate programs offered by many prestigious institutes spread all across the country. The online application process for the exam is to begin from 14th September 2020 and the exam will be conducted on 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, and 14th February 2021. In this post, the interested candidates can find the details of all the important activities related to GATE and their corresponding dates.
Gate Important Dates 2021
IIT, Delhi will announce the dates for the GATE 2021 shortly. Check in the table below, the actual dates related to GATE exam 2021.
|Opening of GOAPS website and beginning of application process||14th September 2020|
|Last date of submission of GATE application form||30th September 2020|
|Extended last date of submission of GATE application form (with late fee)||7th October 2020|
|Last date to submit request for changing exam city, category and paper (with additional fee)||13th Nov 2020|
|Availability of online admit card||8th January 2021|
|Date of the aptitude test||5, 6, 7, 12, 13, and 14th February 2021|
|Declaration of result||March 2021|
GATE Application Date 2021
- The application form for the GATE will be released on the GOAPS website in September 2020. Last date for the application submission may fall in September 2020.
- Candidates must register themselves for the exam within the given time duration.
- The candidates who submit the form during the extended period will have to submit an additional late fee of Rs. 500/- along with the prescribed application fee.
- No provision for submitting the application will be provided to the candidates who fail to register before 1st October 2020.
- Only the successfully registered candidates can download their admit cards.
Admit Card Date for GATE
- It is mandatory for the candidates to download and carry the admit card for appearing in the GATE exam.
- Admit card might be released in the month of January 2021and can be downloaded from the GOAPS website.
- Candidates are required to provide their login details in order to download the admit card.
- Date, time and center of the GATE exam 2021 will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Tentative timings for the exam are 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
GATE Exam Date 2021
- GATE will be a computer-based test conducted from February 2021 onwards.
- The exam will be held on 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, and 14th February 2021.
- Dates will vary according to the papers for which the GATE exam is to be held.
- Candidates who fail to appear for the GATE exam on the date and shift communicated through the admit card will not be given another chance. After the commencement of the exam, the authorities may also release the answer key for all the papers.
- The answer key is expected to release some time in the month of February 2021.
Result Date for GATE 2021
- It is announced that the result of the GATE exam will be declared in March 2021 through GOAPS website.
- Candidates can login into their account to check the result and download the score card.
- The score card will be released a few days after the result declaration and can be downloaded up to last week of May 2021.
- Counseling for GATE is expected to begin from 1st week of April 2021.