Candidates interested in pursuing the UG and PG courses offered by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University must appear for the entrance test conducted by the authority. They can apply for the entrance test by filling the BVP CET application form. The application form will only be available via online mode. Different form will be released for different courses. Through BVP CET exam, candidates can enroll themselves in the UG and PG programs such as B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Arch, MBA, MCA, M.Pharma etc. Before proceeding for the BVP CET application form, candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria laid down by the University for admission in these courses. Candidates should submit the online form as early as possible to avoid last-minute technical errors and glitches.
The tentative dates for BVP CET application form are provided below-
For UG programs
|Programs||Exam name||Last date to submit the form|
|B.Tech||CET-Engineering||3rd week of May 2022|
|BBA/BCA||B-UMAT||Last week of May 2022|
|B.Pharma/Pharma.D||PHARMUG||1st week of June 2022|
|LLB||LLB||3rd week of June 2022|
|BBA LLB||BBA LLB||3rd week of June 2022|
|BA LLB||BA LLB||3rd week of June 2022|
|BHMCT/B.Sc (H & HA)||HM||1st week of June 2022|
|B.Arch||B.Arch||1st week of July 2022|
|B.Sc biotechnology||CET-Biotech||2nd week of June 2022|
|B.Optom||CET-Optom||2nd week of June 2022|
|BASLP||SLPCET||2nd week of June 2022|
|B.Sc nursing||B.Sc nursing||2nd week of June 2022|
|PB B.Sc nursing||PB B.Sc nursing||2nd week of June 2022|
|B.Pharma (2nd year)||BHPA-II||2nd week of June 2022|
|B.Pharma practice||B.Pharma practice||2nd week of June 2022|
|B.Optom lateral entry||EYECET lateral entry||3rd week of June 2022|
|B.Tech lateral entry||ET (DIP)||3rd week of June 2022|
For PG programs
|Programs||Exam name||Last date to submit the form|
|MBA||B-MAT||3rd week of March 2022|
|MCA||B-CAT||3rd week of March 2022|
|M.Tech||M.Tech||2nd week of June 2022|
|M.Pharma/Pharma.D||PHARMPG||2nd week of June 2022|
|LLM||LLM||2nd week of July 2022|
|M.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Nursing||2nd week of June 2022|
|M.Sc environment and M.Sc geoinformatics||MEVST/MGI||Last week of May 2022|
|M.Sc biotechnology, M.Sc medical-biotechnology, M.Sc bioinformatics||MBT||2nd week of June 2022|
|MSW||MSW||4th week of June 2022|
|M.Arch (Sustainable arch.)||M.Arch||Last week of June 2022|
|M.Sc speech||MASLPET||Last week of June 2022|
|M.Sc audiology||MASLPET||Last week of June 2022|
|M.Optom||M-EYECET||3rd week of August 2022|
BVP CET Application Form
- To fill the application form for BVP CET entrance exam, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- BVP CET application form will only be available in online mode. No other mode shall be applicable for the same.
- Before filling the form, candidates should go through the BVP CET eligibility criteria to check if they can apply for the entrance exam or not.
- The application form for UG courses will be released between the month of May 2022 and June 2022. Whereas, for PG courses, the form will likely be released between the month of March 2022 and June 2022.
- Candidates need to register themselves for the entrance test before filling the form.
- All the details provided in the online form should be correct as per the knowledge of the candidate and official records.
- The application form will include details such as- name, gender, religion, nationality, category, DOB, address, school/college information, etc.
- Candidates will be required to upload their latest passport sized photograph and signature in JPG format.
- The application form should be submitted on or before the due date specified by the authority.
- Incomplete applications or those received without the application fee will be rejected by the University.
- Candidates should avoid filling multiple applications for the same course.
|Images||File size||Maximum resolution||Minimum resolution|
|Signature||60 KB||800 X 300||400 X 150|
|Photograph||60 KB||640 X 480||320 X 240|
|Course||Entrance test application fee|
|BBA/BCA/LLB/BBA LLB/BA LLB||Rs. 1200/-|
|B.Pharma and Pharma.D||Rs. 1450/-|
|B.Sc nursing||Rs. 1100/-|
Mode of Payment: The stated application fee for the entrance exam can be paid through online mode i.e. using a credit card/net banking and debit card. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates will also have to pay the required GST along with the application fee.
How to fill BVP CET application form?
Given below is the procedure on how to fill the BVP CET application form-
- Go to the official website of the University i.e. http://bvuniversity.edu.in/.
- Click on the link “click here to apply for BVP CET”.
- Now register yourself for the exam using mobile number, email ID and other required information.
- After successful registration, login into the website using the credentials acquired after registration in order to fill the online form.
- Fill the application form very carefully and upload the images.
- Review the details filled in the form and make changes if required.
- Proceed to the payment section and pay the required application fee for the entrance exam.
- Submit the application form and download a copy of the same.
- Take a printout of the form and keep it safe till the admission process is completed.