AIEED 2023- ARCH College of Design & Business will conduct an entrance exam to select the candidates for admission into its UG and PG courses. This All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) is likely to be conducted in March 2023. Interested candidates may start filling the application form from November 2022. Those who meet the basic eligibility requirements can proceed with the filing and submitting of the application form. Candidates can find the complete details about the AIEED 2023 from this article below.
AIEED 2023 Courses offered
The following undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered at the ARCH College of Design & Business:
|UG courses||PG courses|
|B.Des in Fashion Design||M.Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship|
|B.Des in Interior Design||M.Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship|
|B.Des in Jewellery Design||M.Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship|
|B.Des in Craft & Accessory Design||M.Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A) Applied Arts||————————————————|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||————————————————|
|BA Fashion Design||————————————————|
|BA Interior Design||————————————————|
|BA Product Design||————————————————|
|BA Graphic Design||————————————————|
AIEED 2023 Important Dates
The dates related to AIEED 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Major Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of application form||November 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 2023|
|Admit card issue date||February 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||March 2023|
|Declaration of result||April 2023|
|Beginning of the admission process||May 2023|
|Commencement of classes||May 2023|
AIEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled by the candidates who wish to appear for the AIEED 2023:
For undergraduate course:
- Candidates who have cleared their class 12th exam from a recognized board with not less than 48% marks in aggregate can apply for the entrance exam.
- Those studying in class 11th can appear for AIEED 2023. However, admission will granted to the candidates in the academic year 2023.
- The candidates need to clear PTE exam (academics) within 1 year of commencement of course if they wish progression to the UK University.
- Applicants who will appear in their class 12th exam in the year 2023 are eligible to apply too.
For postgraduate course:
- Those with a graduation in any stream from a recognized university can apply for admissions.
- A pass in all subjects in all years is compulsory for the candidates.
- Applicants who will appear in their graduation final year exam in the year 2023 are eligible to apply too.
AIEED 2023 Application Form
The online application form for AIEED 2023 will be released on the official websites www.aieed.com or www.archedu.org. Apart from this, the application form can also be purchased from the ARCH Jaipur campus.
- Personal details of the candidates such as name, date of birth, category, gender, email address, phone number, etc will be asked into the application form.
- Candidates will also be required to provide the details related to the qualifying exam such as university name, passing year, marks obtained, etc.
- Signature and photograph of the candidates also need to be provided into the application form.
- Candidates can pick the time slot and exam center for appearing in the aptitude test at the time of filling of the application form.
- After providing all the details correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- After submission, the candidates are advised to take a hardcopy of the application form and keep it safe in case of any future correspondence.
The application fee for AIEED exam is expected to be Rs. 3000/-.
Mode of payment:
- Payment of application fee can be done through online mode using the facility of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Application fee can be submitted also via demand draft drawn in favour of “ARCH Educational Society” payable at Jaipur and sent to Arch College of Design & Business, Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017. Name and phone number of the candidate should be mentioned on the back of the DD.
- Candidates can also make payment of the application fee in Bank of India branch. Such students are required to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on [email protected] for reference.
Bank Details for fee payment
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/ IFSC Code – BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
AIEED 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of AIEED 2023 exam pattern is given below:
Stage I: Video, Portfolio, General Aptitude Test (GAT)
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 60
- Total marks: 100
Stage II: General and Creative Ability Test (CAT)
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 50
- Total marks: 200
Stage III: Personal Interaction
- Duration of exam: 30 minutes
- Total marks: 200
AIEED 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for AIEED 2023 entrance exam has been provided below:
- General Aptitude Test (GAT): Logical Reasoning, Concept Comprehension, Design Sensibility, Awareness On Global Issues, Design Related Awareness will be assessed
- Creative Aptitude Test (CAT): Design Thinking, Creative Problem Solving, Articulation Skills (Written & Visual), Awareness of Design Principles, Lateral Thinking will be assessed
- Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction: Focus & Clarity, Composure, Depth of Thinking, Range of Work in Portfolio, General Articulation Skills will be assessed.
AIEED 2023 Admit Card
- Admit card to appear for the GAT and CAT will be released online on the official website of the institute.
- The candidates should download the admit card and take its printout to be carried to the exam center on day of exam.
- Details of the exam slot allotted to the candidates will be mentioned in the admit card.
- In the absence of a valid admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
- The admit card should be kept safe by the candidates as it will be required at the time of admission.
AIEED 2023 Result
- The authorities will declare the AIEED entrance exam result on the official website through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check their result using their control number and password generated at the time of application.
- On the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and personal interaction, a merit list if the candidates will be prepared. Past academic performance of the candidates will also be considered.
- The candidates will be called to attend the admission round as per their names in the merit list.
AIEED 2023 Admission Process
- The candidates will have to get their eligibility and original documents verified at the time of reporting for admission.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates after all the documents are verified successfully.
- A Letter of Recommendation from any of the following- Practitioner Doctor, Gazetted Officer, Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary, Professor, Designer with a firm or design related industries also needs to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Candidates whose 12th or graduation results are not declared till admission will have to submit a non-judicial stamp of Rs 50/- stating that the admission is provisional subject to passing the qualifying exam.
AIEED 2023 FAQs
What are the criteria for selection of candidates for the design courses offered at the ARCH College?
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the following parameters:
- Performance in past education
- AIEED exam result
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio
If I do not wish to appear for the entrance test anymore, can I get a refund on the application fee?
The application fee once submitted can neither be refunded no transferred under any circumstances.
How can I get an exam center and date of my choice?
Exam center and slot will be allotted to the candidates on the first-come-first-serve basis. In order to get the exam center and slot of your choice, it is advised to fill the application form as early as possible.
Is there any provision for scholarships?
A scholarship test is conducted once every year in the month of December & January for awarding scholarship to the deserving students. Performance in AIEED and 12th or equivalent examination for UG course and graduation for PG course will also be considered.
What if I have any query regarding the admission process?
For any query related to the admissions, the candidates can visit the admission office or write to [email protected] or call on the Toll Free Number 18001020513 or mobile number 9414070678.