Candidates can apply for admission into the B.Ed degree programme offered by the Banaras Hindu University through online mode. An entrance exam will be conducted to select the candidates for enrolment. The application process may begin from January 2022 and the exam will be held in May 2022. It is important for the candidates to submit the application on or before the last date in order to appear for the exam. Interested candidates can check the complete details related to the BHU B.Ed UET 2022 from this post here.
BHU B.Ed UET 2022 Major Highlights
- While filling the application form, no mistake must be made or else the form might get rejected.
- A copy of admit card along with a valid identity proof must be carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Candidates should carefully match their eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test.
- It is strictly advised to report for the counseling and admission process on prescribed schedule or else admission might stand cancelled.
- The candidates must make sure while marking their answer as there will be negative marking in the paper.
BHU B.Ed UET 2022 Important Dates
The tenttative dates related to BHU B.Ed UET 2022 are provided in the table below.
|Issue of online application form||Jan 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||Feb 2022|
|Release of admit card/ hall ticket||May 2022|
|Date of Undergraduate entrance test||May 2022|
|Announcement of result||June 2022|
|Commencement of admission process||June 2022|
BHU B.Ed UET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by those appearing for BHU B.Ed UET 2022:
- The candidates with bachelor’s degree and/ or master’s degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Commerce, with not less than 50% marks are eligible.
- Those with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics and a minimum of 55% marks can apply too.
- Applicants with any other qualification equivalent thereto are also eligible for admission to the programme.
- The reservation and relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD and other categories will be as per the rules of Central Government or State Government whichever is applicable.
- Appearing candidates who will clear the qualifying exam before the admission are eligible too.
|Group||Main subject at graduate, postgraduate level|
|Languages||Hindi, English, Sanskrit|
|Science||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Home Science|
|Mathematics||Maths, Statistics, Computer Science|
|Social Science, Humanities||History or AIHC & Arch., Geography, Economics, Political Science or Civics, Commerce, Home Science, Education|
BHU B.Ed UET 2022 Application Form
The candidates can obtain the application form for BHU B.Ed UET 2022 by visiting the entrance test portal created by the university www.bhuonline.in. The filling and submission of the application form will be done only through online mode.
- First, a registration form should be filled providing the name, mobile number, email id, etc of the candidates.
- Candidates can then obtain the application form and enter their rest personal and contact details.
- Educational details related to the qualifying exam will also be asked into the application form.
- The candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format in the application form.
- After providing all the information into the application form, the candidates will have to submit it online.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the filled in application form along with them in case of future reference.
- Along with the submission of application form, the candidates will also have to make payment of the application fee.
- Online mode of submitting the application fee will be available and can be done using debit card, credit card, net banking.
- The application fee will be Rs. 300/- for general candidates and Rs. 150/- for reserved candidates.
BHU B.Ed UET 2022 Exam Pattern
The details of the BHU B.Ed UET 2022 exam pattern are provided below:
- Duration of the test: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 300
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 3 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted as a penalty for every wrong answer.
|Topics||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Teaching Aptitude, Reasoning, Current Educational Scenario||30||90|
BHU B.Ed UET 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the entrance test portal of the university using their registration details.
- E-mail/ SMS alert regarding availability of admit card will also be sent on the email id or mobile phone number registered by the candidate.
- The candidates should take a printout of the admit card to be carried to the examination center.
- On the admit card details such as name, gender, roll number, exam venue, date, time, etc will be printed.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately.
- Applicants will not be permitted to enter the exam hall if they do not carry a valid admit card.
BHU B.Ed UET 2022 Result & Admission
- Candidates will be able to check the result of the UET in online mode by visiting the official website of the university.
- A merit list of the candidate will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance test.
- Admission process will then be carried out according to the ranking of the candidates in the merit list.
- Details of the counseling and admission process will be communicated to the candidates through official website.
- Candidates must complete all the formalities of admission such as document verification, fee submission, etc within the given time limit.
Documents Important for Admission
Candidates reporting for the admission must carry with them the following documents, in original and photocopy as well.
- Admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate, if qualifying exam is passed from a university other than BHU (to be submitted within 90 days of admission)
- High School or equivalent certificate
- Class 12th or equivalent certificate
- Mark sheets of High School & Intermediate or equivalent
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam
- Category certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates)
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for ‘Sports Seats’
- Certificate of being the son/ daughter of a permanent in-service employee/ retired/ reemployed/ deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format
Other state & university BEd admission