The SBI PO Admit Card 2021 for preliminary and main exam is expected to be released in the month of June 2021 and July 2021 respectively. Candidates should download their admit card and take its printout to be carried to the exam center. Details about the exam center will be communicated to the candidates via their admit card itself. The admit card will only be released online for the candidates who submit the SBI PO Application Form 2021 successfully. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates via post or courier.
- Admit card/ call letter for the preliminary and main exam will be released separately, subject to fulfillment of eligibility for each exam.
- Only those candidates who submit their application on time will be able to download their admit card.
- Mere issuance of the admit card does not make any selection promise to the candidates.
- To protect from loss or theft, the candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of their admit card.
- No candidate will be granted entry into the examination hall without a valid admit card.
- Admit card damaged or mutilated in any manner will not be considered as a valid one.
- A copy of valid identity proof must also be carried to the exam center along with the admit card.
- Intimation regarding availability of admit card may be sent to the candidates on their registered email id/ mobile number.
- Candidates are suggested to keep their admit card safe until the process of recruitment is over.
Check below the tentative dates related to SBI PO Admit Card 2021:
|Last date for application submission||2nd week of May 2021|
|Release of preliminary exam admit card||3rd week of June 2021|
|Date of preliminary exam||1st & 2nd week of July 2021|
|Release of main exam admit card||3rd week of July 2021|
|Date of main exam||1st week of August 2021|
Steps to download SBI PO Admit Card 2021
The successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card for the exam by visiting the official website of SBI. Along with the admit card, an ‘Acquaint Yourself’ test booklet will also be downloaded.
- Go to the official website of SBI and click on the link to download the admit card.
- A direct link to check the admit card will also be provided on this page for convenience of the candidates.
- A new page will appear on the screen asking details like registration number and password or registration number and date of birth.
- After providing these details carefully, click on the submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen for download.
- Download the admit card and take its printout.
- Make sure to carry the admit card along with you while reporting for the exam.
Details on the SBI PO Admit Card 2021
The following details related to the candidates and the exam will be published on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate (in full)
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Photograph of candidate
- Exam center address
- Date of exam
- Timing of exam
- Candidate must report for the exam according to the center and timing as mentioned in the admit card.
- A copy of identity proof and the call letter of the candidates will be submitted by the invigilator.
- Any query regarding non-availability of the admit card must be communicated to the concerned authority immediately.
- The admit card for main exam will only be released for the candidates who clear the preliminary exam.
- Only a printout of the admit card and no photocopy will be considered as valid.
- Mobile phones, wristwatches, physical calculators, textual material, bits of paper, snacks, drink, etc will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Signature of the candidates on their admit card must match their signature on the attendance sheet or else they will be disqualified.