SBI PO Application Form 2021 has been released on 5th October in online mode. In the application form, the candidates will be asked to provide their basic personal and educational details. Candidates who wish to appear for the SBI PO recruitment test to be conducted in the year 2021 must submit their applications timely. The last date to submit the application will be probably in May 2021. Interested candidates who also fulfill the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2021 should only proceed towards submission of application.
- Applications submitted after the last date is over will not be accepted.
- Care must be taken while providing details in the form as any incorrect or incomplete data can lead to rejection of the form.
- Application fee once paid will neither be refunded nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam, under any conditions.
- There is no need to send printout of the application form or any other document to the SBI.
- Online application will not be registered unless the photograph and signature are uploaded as per prescribed specification.
- Email address and mobile number entered into the application must be kept active till the recruitment process is over.
Steps to fill SBI PO Application Form 2021
Candidates will only be able to apply online for SBI PO exam 2021. To obtain the application form, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the State bank of India, i.e., www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Go to the official website and click on the link to open the application form.
In the application form, you will have to provide basic personal details such as name, category, gender, date of birth, email address, phone number, etc.
Educational details, those related to qualifying exam such as passing year, marks obtained, university name, institute name, will also be asked in the application form.
Next step will be uploading of important documents into the form in scanned format. The specification of the documents to be uploaded must match the following:
|Photograph||4.5 cm × 3.5 cm||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||———||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
All the data into the form can be submitted all at once or in multiple go. Once they save data entered, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Using these credentials, the candidates can login to their account again and fill the rest details. However, this facility will be available three times only.
Now once all the details are entered, you will have to proceed with application fee payment.
On successful completion of the transaction process, an e-receipt and copy of duly filled application form will be generated.
You can take a printout of the e-receipt and the application form and keep it for your own record.
Application Fee Payment
- Payment of application fee can be done through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- For making the payment, the candidates will have to enter the details of their debit card/ credit card or net banking as asked on the screen.
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- Category-wise application fee for the SBI PO exam 2021 are given below:
|General candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Guidelines for scanning of documents
- The photograph must be recent, passport sized and in color.
- Background of the photograph should be light-colored, preferably white.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, the sun should be behind you. Or, place yourself in the shade, so there are no harsh shadows.
- In case flash is used, make sure there is no red-eye.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are seen clearly.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- The applicant has to put his/ her signature on white paper with black ink pen.
- Same signature will be required to put on the call letter and wherever necessary.
- If the signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the application, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.