MP PAHUNT is a counselling process that is organized to select the candidates for admission to various courses in different fields i.e. BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and BNYS. Please note that admissions are provided into the private and government institutes in the state of Madhya Pradesh only. Authorities are going to select the candidates for admission based on the NEET ranking only. Interested and eligible candidates looking to appear for MP PAHUNT 2022 counselling process need to register themselves online before the last date. In this post, all the necessary details regarding this counselling are provided in a detailed manner.
MP PAHUNT 2022 Important Dates
Given below is the tentative schedule of MP PAHUNT 2022:
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online registration process||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date to register online||4th week of August 2022|
|Beginning of document verification||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date to get the documents verified||4th week of August 2022|
|Publication of merit list||4th week of August 2022|
|Starting of choice filling process||4th week of August 2022|
|Last date for choice filling||Last week of August 2022|
|Seat Allotment||1st week of September 2022|
|Starting of the admission process||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for the enrollment into the institute||2nd week of September 2022|
MP PAHUNT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory for all the candidates to match the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to appear for the counselling process.
- The aspirant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state to be eligible for admission to govt. colleges.
- Those who belong to any other state than Madhya Pradesh can apply for the private colleges.
- The age of a candidate should be more than 17 years and less than 25 years as on 31st December 2022.
- A relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates from reserved categories.
- The candidate must have passed the class 12th exam from a recognized board with Physics, chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- Please note that for admission to BUMS course, passing the class 12th with Urdu subject is compulsory.
MP PAHUNT 2022 Application Form
The information about the beginning of the application process will be published through the local newspaper and MP Online portal. No mode other than online will be available to the candidates for filling the application form. The details regarding the application process are as follows.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to provide their personal as well as academic details.
- Additionally, the candidates will also be asked to give information about their NEET UG scores in the application form.
- Applicants should ensure that they fill only authentic details in the application form. Incorrect details may result in the rejection of the application form.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted along with the required application fee.
- After submitting the form, candidates must take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future requirements.
- Once registered, a registration number along with the password will get generated for the candidate. This password needs to be changed while filling the choices.
- The MP PAHUNT 2022 application fee is the same for all the candidates i.e. Rs. 150/-
- Applicants can pay the fee online through MP Online Portal or via Kiosk.
- After registering online, the candidates have to get their documents verified at the verification center.
- Applicants can visit the verification center with all the original documents anytime as per their convenience.
- Those who will get their documents verified before the last date will be shortlisted for further rounds of selection.
- Candidates must note that there is no fee applicable for the document verification.
MP PAHUNT 2022 Merit List
- Authorities will prepare a merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- It is expected that the board will release the merit list/ result one month after the application form submission.
- A merit list consists of the following details.
- Candidate’s NEET rank
- Roll number of the candidate
- Serial number
- Common merit rank
- NEET percentile
- Name of the candidate
- State rank
- Category rank
Choice Filling & Seat Allotment
- All the candidates are required to enter the choice of institute and course through the online mode.
- To fill the choices, they have to visit the MP Online portal. Three rounds of the counselling process are expected to be held.
- At the time of entering the choices, candidates should ensure they enter the choices strictly according to their preferences.
- Authorities will allot the seats strictly according to the choice provided and common merit rank.
- Remember, after the publication of the allotment list, candidates will get two options either to upgrade their choices or to continue with the allotment.
- Those who will select to upgrade have to enter the fresh choices during the second round of counselling.
- Candidates satisfied with the seats allotted to them may proceed with the admission process.
MP PAHUNT 2022 Admission Process
- Aspirants who will get seats allotted to them in different rounds of counselling have to report to the allotted institute for admissions.
- Candidates reporting to allotted institutes must carry all the important documents in original along with the prescribed amount of fees.
- The institute authorities will again verify the documents before granting the admissions to the candidates.
- Those aspirants who won’t be able to report to the allotted institute within the specified time will not be considered for admission.
- Before reporting for the final admission all the candidates have to undergo a medical check-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What if I make a mistake while filling the application form. Is it possible to edit the form after submitting it?
Answer: In case of a mistake in the application form (except for NEET details), candidates can get them corrected at the MP Online centers.
Question – 2: I do not want to enroll in the college allotted to me. Can I withdraw my admission?
Answer: Those aspirants who want to withdraw their admission need to inform about the same around 10 days before the last round of the counselling. In order to do that, a request should be made to the allotted college and the fee will be refunded after 10% deduction.
Question – 3: I got a seat allotted at the counselling process. What is the process to download my allotment letter?
Answer: You may download the allotment letter by visiting the MP Online Portal. Remember, you have to provide your NEET roll number, date of birth, and password to download the allotment letter.
Question – 4: Can I get the printed application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will release in online mode only.