Kerala Polytechnic 2022 admission process will be carried out by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala for providing the selected candidates’ enrolment into diploma courses. The interested candidates may apply for admissions by submitting their application form from August 2022. The admissions will be granted into the field of engineering and technology (stream 1) and in Commercial Practice and Computer Application & Business Management (stream 2). The important details related to the Kerala Polytechnic 2022 such as application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc are provided to the candidates through this article.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
The official dates for the Kerala Polytechnic 2022 admissions are given in the table below.
|Application form online||Aug 2022|
|Online application last date||Aug 2022|
|Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment||Aug 2022|
|Make Appeal & Revised Options and application form correction||Aug 2022|
|Final Rank List & first allotment list would be released by||Aug 2022|
|Counselling and admission would be conducted||Aug 2022|
|Spot admission (if any)||Sep 2022|
|Admission close by||Sep 2022|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
The candidates can obtain the Kerala Polytechnic application form 2022 from the official website polyadmissions.org. The candidates will have to provide the personal details related to their name, date of birth, gender, contact details and the information regarding their academic qualification into the application form. After providing all the information in the application form, the candidates will have to submit it online. The applicants will then have to take a printout of the application form, provide their signature and the signature of their parent and submit it to the nearest Government/ Aided polytechnic colleges along with the application fee and the required documents. A registration number will be issued to the candidates after their successful registration.
An application fee of Rs. 150/- (Rs. 75/- for SC/ ST category candidates) will also be submitted at the time of registration of application.
- The candidates, who are not able to fill and submit their online application, may seek help from the help desks set up at different polytechnic institutes.
- The link for application form under different quotas will be different. Care must be taken by the candidates while selecting the application form.
Kerala Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2022
The interested candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned criteria in order to be eligible for Kerala Polytechnic 2020 admissions:
- The candidates of Indian nationality who are also a native of Kerala or have cleared their qualifying examination from an institution in Kerala or his/ her parent(s) are a permanent employee in Central/ State/ Quasi Government/ Public Sector undertaking in Kerala are eligible.
- The applicants must have passed their SSLC/ THSLC or equivalent exam with Mathematics, English and Science to be eligible to apply for both stream I and stream II or with Mathematics and English to be eligible to apply for stream II.
- The qualifying exam should not be passed in more than two attempts.
- The candidates who will be appearing in their SSLC/ THSLC/ equivalent exam in the year 2020 are also eligible.
Preparation of Rank List
On the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in their qualifying exam, a rank list will be prepared. First of all, index marks will be calculated as per the qualifying exam marks and based on the index marks, the list will be made. Separate rank lists for stream I and stream II will be made and published on the official website. The candidates should check this list and if not satisfied or any mistake is found, must appeal for the same before the specified date. After taking into consideration all the requests submitted by the candidates, a new rank list will be made. The final admissions will be granted to the candidates on the basis of the final rank list.
Allotment of Seat
The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the rank list and the choices exercised by the candidates in their application. Reservation criteria, if applicable, will be taken into account. The Centralised Seat Allotment will be done through a Single Window System. The result of the seat allotment will be only published on the official website and no other intimation will be sent to the candidates. The candidates must check the allotment result and take admissions into the allotted institution before the last day. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the seat.