The Department of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh will be organizing the entrance exam, AP Polycet 2022, for selecting candidates for admissions into diploma courses. This is a state-level entrance test and those who qualify this exam will be offered admission into different polytechnic colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The application form for the exam will be released in online mode and the exam will be conducted in offline mode. the interested candidates can find all details related to AP Polycet 2022 such as exam pattern, important dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, etc from this article.
Latest: AP Polycet 2022 application form has been released now.
AP Polycet 2022 Important Dates
The official dates regarding the AP Polycet 2022 are given below in the table below. We have updated the dates based on latest official notification.
|Beginning of application filling process||11th April 2022|
|Last date for sale of POLYCET booklet and filing of online application||18th May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||April 2022|
|Date of entrance test||20th May 2022|
|Result announcement||May 2022|
|Commencement of counseling process||May 2022|
AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria 2022
The aspirants must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for AP Polycet 2022:
- The candidates of Indian nationality who belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh can apply.
- The candidates should have passed their class 10th (SSC) exam from State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. The candidate must secure a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates, who pass their SSC exam from another equivalent board, need to secure at least 35% marks in each of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The candidates who will be appearing in the class 10th board exam in the year 2022 are also eligible.
AP Polycet Application Form 2022
The candidates can obtain the AP Polycet 2022 application form from the official website. In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their name, father’s name, date of birth, class 10th hall ticket number, year of passing class 10th, address details, domicile, category, community details, etc. The candidate must take a printout of the application form, affix a photograph on it, get it signed by parent/ guardian and submit it to the nearest AP-Online/ Meeseva/ Payment gateway/ Net Banking/ Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs. 350/-. The candidates who find any kind of problem in filing their application form can approach the nearest helpline center.
AP Polycet 2022 Exam Pattern
Below given is the basic overview of AP Polycet exam pattern 2022:
- Exam duration: 120 minutes
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Medium of test: Bilingual (Telugu & English both). Question paper will be made available in Urdu for those candidates who provide this choice at the time of application submission. Test center for such candidates will be either Guntur or Nandyal.
- Number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer and there will be no negative marking
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
AP Polycet Syllabus 2022
The AP Polycet 2022 syllabus will comprise of the topics studied by the candidates at their class 10th level. The questions will be asked from the different topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
To help the candidates in clearing their AP Polycet 2022 with good marks, we are providing below certain basic tips for exam preparation:
- Get the complete details of syllabus and exam pattern before you start your preparation.
- Rely on the standard textbooks of class 10th to collect the study material.
- Make short notes while studying. These notes will be helpful for revision.
- Practice mock tests and sample papers to know you your strength and weakness.
- A healthy mind lies in the healthy body. Take proper care of your health.
AP Polycet 2022 Admit Card
The operator at the helpline center will enter the application form details into the computer, upload photo and signatures after scanning and will give a print out to the student for verification. After the candidate confirms that the entered data is correct, the operator will generate the hall ticket/ admit card and give it to the applicant. The candidate must carry this admit card along with them to the exam center and present in front of invigilator if required. Any candidate who do not an admit card will not be granted entry in the examination hall.
AP Polycet Result 2022
The result of the AP Polycet 2022 exam will be released on the official website hopefully in the month of May. The candidates will be able to download their rank card from the website. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results. On the basis of marks obtained, a ranking will be given to the candidates. The candidates belonging to SC/ ST category will be assigned a ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. The selection of the candidates will be strictly according to their ranking.
AP Polycet 2022 Counseling
After the declaration of result, the detailed information regarding the counseling process will be published in the daily newspaper inviting the candidates to attend the certificate verification and option entry. The details of the counseling process will also be made available on the official website. The candidates must provide their choice for college-course in the order of preference. Based on the choices made and rank obtained, the candidates will be allotted a seat.