KEAM Application Form 2022: The Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Government of Kerala annually conducts the KEAM entrance exam for admission into the various disciplines of Engineering, Medical, and Architecture. However, admission into medical and architecture courses depends on the basis of score obtained by a candidate in NEET-UG and NATA entrance exams respectively. For Engineering and B.Pharma courses, candidates need to fill the KEAM Application form 2022 from 6th April 2022.
Students can apply for the KEAM from 6th April 2022 onwards. They are recommended to apply early to avoid the last-minute hassle. Candidates can further refer the article to know the in-depth detail on the application form.
KEAM Application form Highlights
- Applicants aspiring for Engineering/Medical & allied/Architecture programs need to apply online for admission.
- Applicants must send the printout of the application form filled online to the officials within the stipulated time.
- The application form is to be sent to the officials along with the supporting documents.
- Applicants must retain a copy of the application form for future reference.
- Applicants should refrain from applying multiple times as only one application will be considered for the KEAM exam.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OEC categories will need to send the category certificate along with the application form.
- General category candidates should send the income certificate of their parents to avail the scholarship/fee concession along with the application form printout.
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility status before moving ahead with the application form.
Applicants must pay the application fee for successfully submitting the KEAM application form 2022. Students can refer the table given to know the amount of fee to be paid as per their category-
Both Engineering & B.Pharma
Medical & Allied/
Both Architecture and Medical & Allied
|C||Both A and B||900||400|
- Candidates belonging to ST category are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Candidates seeking admission in Medical and Allied programs and Architecture programs will have to provide NEET UG score and NATA score respectively.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can choose from either of the given modes for paying the application fee –
Online Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
E-Challan: Payment should be made in Head/Sub-post offices in Kerala in the form of CASH.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply for KEAM Application form 2022?
Applicants should follow the instructions given below on how to fill the application form for KEAM –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link “KEAM 2022”.
- Now click on the “Registration link” and fill up the basic registration details like Name, DOB, Email ID, Phone No., Password etc.
- On successful registration, check your Email ID for a unique application number.
- Now use this Application number to login.
- Next step will be uploading of scanned documents and images (Photograph & Signature).
- On uploading the documents, click on “next” button to proceed further.
- You will be prompted to the application form page.
- Fill the details asked in the form such as – Choice of course, personal details, Educational qualification etc.
- Now proceed further towards the application fee payment.
- Choose either of the modes to pay the fee – Online mode or E-Challan.
- Once done with the payment, click on the “submit” option to submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the form for further use.
List of Supporting Documents
Applicants must send the printout of the KEAM application form 2021 and additional documents (mentioned below) to the exam conducting authority within the given time to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Domicile Certificate of Kerala
- Age Proof
- Copy of the Marksheet of class 10+2 (self-attested)
- Copy of the Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of the Income Certificate of the parents (for availing scholarship, if applicable)
Note: The above documents have to be sent to the officials along with the printout of the application form at the given address –
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala.