Uttarakhand Technical University is the conducting body that will organize UKSEE 2022 to offer the selected candidates enrolment into technology, pharmacy, management, and many other courses. For admissions into different courses, there will be different exam papers. The candidates can apply for the entrance test starting from the month of April 2022. The exam has been postponed till further notice. The important details related to UKSEE 2022 such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application form, etc is provided in this article. Through this article, we are also providing certain preparation tips to the candidates that might help them in clearing this exam.
UKSEE 2022 Important Dates
Below given are the tentative dates related to UKSEE 2022. After the release of official dates by the relevant authorities, the given table will be updated.
|Availability of online application form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Release of admit card||1st week of May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of May 2022|
|Declaration of results||4th week of May 2022|
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The course-wise eligibility criteria for UKSEE 2022 are given here:
- BTech Lateral Entry: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or B.Sc with Mathematics as a subject at class 12th with at least 45% marks.
- BPharm 1st Year: Passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in the above subjects taken together.
- BPharm Lateral Entry: Passed Diploma examination in a relevant program with at least 45% marks.
- BHMCT: Passed 10+2 examination with English as a compulsory subject and obtained at least 45% marks.
- MCA 1st Year: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks and Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate Level.
- MCA Lateral Entry: BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with at least 50% marks and Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate Level.
- MBA 1st Year: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks.
- MPharm 1st Year: Bachelor in Pharmacy with at least 55% marks.
- MTech: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks.
Note: A relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks will be given to the reserved candidates.
UKSEE 2022 Application Form
UKSEE 2022 application form will be made available in online mode on the official website uktech.ac.in. Personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email id, etc and academic details need to be provided in the application form. In addition to this, the candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature in the application form. After providing all the required information in the UKSEE 2022 application form, the candidates will have to make its final submission. The candidates must check the entries made in the application form as no editing is possible after final submission.
Along with the application form, the applicants will also have to make application fee submission. The candidates can make the fee payment in online mode through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- 1500/- for General/ OBC candidates
- 750/- for SC/ ST candidates
UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The overview of the UKSEE 2022 exam pattern is given as:
- Mode of exam: Offline and Online both
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Language of question paper: English and Hindi
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative marking: No negative marking for incorrect answers
|Paper||Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engineering Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry)|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MBA|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M Pharm|
|Paper 12||Test for M.Tech|
UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of UKSEE 2022 will vary from one paper to another. The overview of the syllabus for some of the papers is provided below:
- Physics: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Gravitation, etc
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Redox Reactions, Acid-Base Concepts, Periodic Table, Solid State, etc
- Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Co-ordinate Geometry, etc
- Zoology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, etc
- Botany: Plant Cell, Ecology, Genetics, Ecosystem, Important Phylums, Photosynthesis, etc
- Aptitude Test (BHMCT): Reasoning & Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge and English Language
- Aptitude Test for MCA: Mathematics, Statistics, Theory of probability, Logical Ability, etc
- Aptitude Test (Diploma Holders in Engineering): Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Graphics, Basic Electrical Engineering, etc
- Aptitude Test (Diploma Holders in Pharmacy): Pharmaceutics-I & II, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I & II, Pharmacognosy, etc
- Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduate: Linear Algebra, Fourier Series, Complex variables, Differential equations, etc
- MCA Lateral Entry: Mathematical Aptitude, Computer Science and Logical Reasoning.
- Aptitude Test for MBA: Verbal Ability, Quant Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Aptitude Test for M Pharm: Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacology,, Pharmacognosy, Biotechnology, etc
- Test for M.Tech: Verbal Ability, Quant Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and subject related topics.
In order to help the candidates in cracking their UKSEE 2022, we are providing certain basic preparation strategies. These strategies are helpful for you regardless of the paper you wish to apply for.
- The first step should be the collection of the study material according to the exam syllabus. Collect your study material only from reliable sources and do not prefer too many books for your studies.
- Manage your time in an efficient manner. Since enough amount of time is left for your exam, you can utilize this in the best possible manner.
- Make your basics clear. With a strong foundation, you can tackle any kind of problem in the exam, no matter how tricky it is.
- After you cover your whole syllabus, practice mock tests and sample papers. This is a helpful method to find out your strengths and weakness.
UKSEE 2022 Recommended Books
Below here, we are providing a list of certain highly recommended books that you can refer for your exam preparation:
- Physics: NCERT, Concept of Physics by HC Verma
- Chemistry: NCERT, OP Tandon
- Mathematics: NCERT, RS Aggarwal
- Biology: NCERT, Pradeep’s Biology
- General Awareness: Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Computer Awareness: Arihant Publication
- Quantitative Aptitude: R S Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning: Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: Arun Sharma
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for UKSEE 2022 will be released on the official website uktech.ac.in. The candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center along with a valid identity proof (both in original and photocopy). The admit card will contain the details of the candidates such as name, roll number and the details of exam center such as venue, date and time.
UKSEE 2022 Result
The UKSEE 2022 result along with the answer keys will be declared in online mode. Based on the performance of the candidate in the exam, a merit list will be prepared. Separate merit lists will be prepared for different courses. The merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject will be made available on the official website. as per their merit, the candidates will be invited to participate in counseling.
UKSEE Counseling 2022
The candidates who clear the entrance test will have to attend the UKSEE 2022 counseling. The candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and courses as per their preference at the time of counseling. The candidates will have to produce the important documents for verification at the time of counseling. The candidates whose result of qualifying examination is not declared at the time of counseling will not be allowed to participate in the counseling.