Admission of candidates into various courses offered by the institutes of Kerala will be done on the basis of KEAM 2021. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted for enrolment into B.Tech, B.Pharma, etc courses. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam can fill their application form through online mode from 1st June 2021 onwards. It is important that the candidates check their eligibility before applying for the entrance test. The exam is scheduled to be held on 24th July 2021 in offline mode.
Latest- The admit card for KEAM is now available from 19th July 2021.
KEAM 2021 is all set to be held on 5th August 2021.
KEAM 2021 has been postponed till further notice.
KEAM 2021 application deadline has been extended till 26th June 2021.
KEAM 2021 application form has been released on 1st June 2021.
KEAM 2021 will be held on 24th July 2021.
KEAM 2021 Main Highlights
- There will be no application fees for candidates belonging to ST category.
- Only ‘Keralite’ candidates are eligible for seats under mandatory quota in Government/ Aided colleges and special reservation quota.
- Candidates must submit the supporting documents as required or else the application will be considered incomplete.
- Admit card will only be released online and will not be sent through post or courier.
- Confirmation page generated after submission of online application must be retained for future reference.
KEAM 2021 Important Dates (Out)
Candidates can check below the important dates related to KEAM 2021:
|Availability of online application form||1st June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||26th June 2021
|Last date for online submission of supporting documents||30th June 2021|
|Release of admit card|
|Result announcement||On or before 15th September 2021|
|Centralised Allotment Process||1st week of October 2021|
KEAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below given are the eligibility criteria for appearing in KEAM 2021:
- It is important that the applicants complete 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2021 to be eligible. No relaxation will be allowed.
- There is no upper age limit for engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses. However, for Medical and Allied courses, the upper age limit will be as per the NEET information bulletin.
MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BAMS and BHMS courses:
- Candidates should have passed their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology scoring not less than 50% marks in Biology/ Biotechnology and 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Those with B.Sc Degree with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany/ Biotechnology as main, and any one or two of the above subjects as subsidiaries with 50% aggregate marks can apply too given that they have cleared their 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- The applicants must have passed the class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and at least 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects and 50% marks in Biology separately.
- A pass in class 10th with Urdu/ Arabic/ Persian language as a subject or pass in test of Urdu conducted by the University or equivalent body or 1-year pre-Tib exam is mandatory.
B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.F.Sc courses:
- Those who have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 50% marks in Biology individually are eligible.
B.V.Sc. & AH course:
- A pass in class 12th exam with not less than 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology is required.
- Applicants need to clear their class 12th or equivalent exam with 50% marks in aggregate of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology and 50% marks in Mathematics individually.
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th exam with Mathematics and should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Those with 3-year Diploma in any stream with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as a subject are eligible too.
- Applicants with International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics as a subject can apply too.
- Clearing the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2021 exam is also a mandatory requirement.
- Candidates should have passed their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects.
- At least 50% marks separately in Biology/ Mathematics is also required.
KEAM 2021 Application Form
- Application form for KEAM 2021 will be made available on the official websites www.cee-kerala.org and www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Candidates will first have to register themselves to receive a system generated application number and should create password of their choice.
- Using these credentials, the candidates can fill their application form providing their basic personal and educational details.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded into the form.
- Once filled completely, the application form can be duly submitted along with the prescribed application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be made online using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or offline using e-challan submitted at the Head/ Sub post offices in Kerala.
Category-wise application fee for KEAM 2021 is given below:
- For engineering and/ or B.Pharma courses: Rs. 700/- for general candidates & Rs. 300/- for SC candidates
- For architecture and/ or Medical & Allied courses: Rs. 500/- for general candidates & Rs. 200/- for SC candidates
- For all courses: Rs. 900/- for general candidates & Rs. 400/- for SC candidates
- Candidates choosing Dubai as exam centre will have to submit an additional fee of Rs. 12000/-.
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
The overview of KEAM 2021 exam pattern is provided below:
- Number of papers: 2
- Mode of exam: Pen & paper based test
- Exam duration: 150 minutes (each paper)
- Number of questions: 120 (each paper)
- Total marks: 480 (each paper)
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 4 marks will be given for each right answer
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Papers||Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||480|
Note: The pharmacy candidates will have to appear only for paper 1.
KEAM 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card to appear in the entrance exam will be uploaded on the official website of CEE.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card and take its printout to be carried to the exam center.
- Entry into the exam hall will only be provided to the candidates with a valid admit card.
- Details of exam like shift, date & time, venue, etc will be communicated to the candidates via admit card.
- Admit card should be kept safe until the complete admission process is over.
KEAM 2021 Result
- The entrance exam result can be checked from the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Rank list will be released of the candidates who qualify the entrance test. Separate lists will be drawn for different courses.
- The Centralised Allotment Process will then be carried out for the candidates with their names in the rank list.
KEAM 2021 Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)
- The allotment process will be completely online and the candidates will have to register for it.
- During CAP, the candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for course and institute.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranking, choice and reservation applicable.
- Before final admission, the documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.