Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) exam is conducted by CEE Kerala for admission in various disciplines of Engineering & Pharmacy Courses. Through this article, we’ll shed light on one of the most important aspects of the exam i.e. KEAM Syllabus in details. Aspirants need to prepare from the syllabus thoroughly to crack the exam. Here we’ll furnish the key information on syllabus so that candidates can prepare exam strategy accordingly. KEAM Syllabus comprises of PCM/B subjects. Aspirants who opt for Pharmacy course should prepare from the biology syllabus. For more details regarding KEAM Syllabus, Students can read the article by scrolling down.
|Introduction & Management||Description of Motion in One Dimension||Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension||Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy, and Power||Motion of Particles & Rigid Body Rotation||Gravitation||Mechanics of Solid & Fluids|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||Oscillations||Waves||Electrostatics|
|Current Electricity||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Optics||Dual Nature of Matters & Radiations||Atomic Nucleus||Solids & Semiconductor Devices|
|Principles of Communication Devices||–||–||–|
|Basic concepts & Atomic Structure||Bonding & Molecular Structure||States of Matter||Periodic Properties of Elements & Hydrogen|
|S Block Elements||P Block Elements||D & F Block Elements||Chemical Equilibrium|
|Thermodynamics||Solutions||Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry||Chemical Kinetics|
|Surface Chemistry||Coordination Compounds & Organo Metallics||Basic principles of Organic Compounds||Hydrocarbons|
|Organic Reaction Mechanism||Stereochemistry||Organic compounds containing Halogens||Organic compounds containing Oxygen|
|Organic compounds containing Nitrogen||Polymers & Biomolecules||Environmental Chemistry||Chemistry In Everyday Life|
|Diversity in the living World||Plant Kingdom||Cell & Cell Division||Physiology of Plants|
|Reproduction, Growth & Development||Ecology & Environment||Biotechnology||Origin & Evolution of Life|
|Animal Kingdom||Structural Organization of Body||Genetics||Physiology in Animals|
|Reproduction & Development in Animals||Biodiversity & Conservation||Biology in Human Welfare||–|
KEAM Exam Pattern for B.Tech Courses
Here are a few important highlights of KEAM exam pattern:
- KEAM will comprise two papers – Paper I and Paper II
- Questions for Paper I will be set from – Physics and Chemistry. Paper II will include questions from Mathematics.
- The question type will be MCQs with each question carrying 5 options.
- Each paper will carry 120 questions that have to be completed in 150 minutes.
- For the correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded, while the incorrect answer will invite a penalty of 1 mark.
Given below are some tips for aspirants on how to prepare for the exam in order to crack it. Kindly go through it and implement it however possible –
- Students must prepare a time table as per their comfort and must follow it regularly.
- Remember that this exam is not based on NCERTs, so only study from the books prescribed by CEE, Kerala only.
- Students can solve as much as mock papers to increase their speed & efficiency.
- Students are advised not to ignore their health under any circumstances.
- They should engage themselves in outdoor activities as well to relieve the exam stress.