Lalit Narayan Mithila University is a famous university that offers B.Ed course in both regular/ distance education mode. In order to select the students, the university will organize an entrance exam. The admissions will be granted in different government and private institutes affiliated to the university. The application process is available most probably from Feb 2022. Interested candidates who want to apply have to fill and submit the application form either in online or offline mode. It is recommended that aspirants should check the eligibility criteria carefully before initiating the application process. Aspirants can skim through this post to find all the details related to the LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022.
LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Main Highlights
- The B.Ed Admission in distance education mode will be provided only to the candidates who are in-service teachers.
- It is important for the candidates to verify that they are eligible for admission. The application forms of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- Interested candidates will get the facility to submit an application form in both online as well as offline mode.
- Application fees once submitted will neither be refunded nor be adjusted.
- Admit card is a very important document. Candidates should keep it safe even after the exam.
- Appearing for the entrance exam is mandatory for all the candidates no matter if they want to pursue B.Ed in regular more or distance education mode.
LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Important Dates
The official schedule for LN Mithila University B.Ed Admission 2022 is given in the table below.
|Availability of Application form in online mode||Feb 2022|
|Last date for the submission of application form||March 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||March 2022|
|Result and publication of first merit list||April 2022|
LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking for admission to B.Ed course in LN Mithila University should check the eligibility criteria given below.
For Regular B.Ed Course
- The aspirant should have Bachelors or Masters Degree in the field of Science/Social Science/Commerce/Humanity with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants having B.Tech/ B.E. degree with a minimum of 55% marks can also apply.
For Distance Education B.Ed Course
- The candidates should be an untrained/ elementary education trained in-service teacher.
- The applicant must possess a Bachelors/ Masters Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates looking for admission must have completed the NCTE recognized teacher education program that too in a face-to-face format.
Note: Please note that relaxations in the qualifying exam marks will be applicable as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form for Mithila University B.Ed. Admission will be made available in both online as well as offline mode. The instructions to apply in both the modes are given below.
- In order to apply in online mode, the candidates have to visit and register on the official website of the university.
- During registration, the candidates have to enter their educational, personal, and contact details in an accurate manner.
- Candidates must verify the details after entering them because an incorrect application form will be rejected.
- Applicants also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- After submitting the application form, the candidates can pay the application fee online.
- If a candidate is looking to apply offline then he/she can get the application form from the university campus or via speed post/registered post/courier.
- The offline Application form may also be downloaded from the university website.
- Candidates need to fill the details in an application form in very neat and clean handwriting.
- Also, applicants are required to affix their photographs on the application form.
- Duly filled application form along with the challan of application fee must be sent to the following address.
The Dean, Students’ Welfare
L.N. Mithila University, Kameshwarnagar,
Darbhanga – 846004
- The application fee for LN Mithila University Entrance Exam 2020 is Rs. 1000/-
- Application fees will be paid online or via bank challan depending upon the mode of application.
LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates who will submit the application form along with fees before the last date can download admit cards/ hall tickets from the official website.
- Details about the examination venue and schedule will be present on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having a valid admit card.
- It is advised to keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the entrance exam should check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen and paper-based exam)
- Number of questions: 120 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Teaching-learning and the School||25||25|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Result
- LN Mithila University B.Ed. Result 2022 will release in online mode through the official website.
- Along with the result, the authorities will also publish merit of the students selected for admission.
- Please note that the authorities will prepare different merits lists for various categories.
- Those who will get their names in the merit list will be called to take part in the counselling.
LN Mithila University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Counselling
- The university will call the successful candidates to counselling process by issuing call letters.
- In the counselling process, the applicants will be asked to provide the choices of colleges in which they want to study.
- The verification of documents will also take place during the counselling process.
- The candidates also need to pay the admission fee in order to confirm the seat allotment.