Candidates seeking admission in Jamia Milia Islamia University must fill the JMI EEE application form. They can apply for admission only via online mode. The University will give admission to the applicants based on the JEE Main score obtained by them. Candidates can enroll themselves in different B.Tech and B.Arch courses offered by the University. It is important for the candidates to appear in JEE Main exam in order to get admission in the said programme. The form for JMI EEE B.Tech admission will be made available in the 1st week of December 2021. Candidates should go through the JMI EEE eligibility criteria before they proceed for the application form.
The tentative dates for the JMI EEE application form are as follows-
|Availability of online application form||1st week of December 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||1st week of March 2022|
Highlights of the JMI EEE Application form
- Candidates can apply for admission in various engineering and architecture courses offered by JMI only via online mode. No printed application form will be provided by the University.
- They need to visit the official website of the University to fill the application form.
- Admission will be given based on the JEE Main Score obtained by the candidates.
- Candidates should fill and submit the application form on or before the due date prescribed by the authority.
- Applicants need to submit their 8-digit JEE Main application number in the online form.
- The form must be filled correctly as per the true knowledge of the candidate and the official records. No changes will be allowed once the form is submitted successfully.
- Applicants should keep their relevant documents handy while they fill the JMI EEE application form.
- Candidates should possess a valid email id and phone number. The authority will communicate to them via these details only.
- Before making the final submission, candidates should review their application and check for mistakes, if any is found.
- It’s compulsory for the applicants to pay the requisite amount of application fee specified by the authority without which the applications will be rejected.
The application fee to be paid by the candidates is Rs. 550/- (bank charges might be applied). The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The said fee can be paid using credit card/debit card/net banking.
How to fill the JMI EEE Application form?
The procedure to apply for B.Tech and B.Arch admission in JMI is quite simple. Here’s how to fill the application form for the same-
- Go to the official website of the JMI i.e. https://jmi.ucanapply.com/ or click on the direct link given here.
- Now on the right side of the page, you’ll encounter a login window. Click on the “register yourself” link.
- Enter the details asked in the registration form. Once the registration is done, sign-in to the portal using your email id and password.
- Fill the application form very carefully and proceed towards the payment section.
- Pay the relevant application fee and click on the “submit” button to finally submit the form.
- Keep a printout of the JMI EEE application form and preserve it till the admission is done.