Candidates seeking admission in Jamia Milia Islamia University (JMI) can apply for the same by filling the online application form. However, they will be given the admission strictly on the basis of the JEE Main score obtained by them. Before candidates apply for admission, they must check the JMI EEE eligibility criteria laid down by the authority. Ineligible candidates won’t be considered for admission in the course they wish to pursue engineering in. Candidates should have passed class 12th with the minimum percentage required to be eligible for admission in JMI.
JMI EEE Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should note that the application form for JMI engineering admission will be made available in the 1st week of December 2020. The form can only be filled via online mode and candidates will have to mention the JEE Main score secured by them. But before proceeding for the JMI EEE application form, candidates should ensure whether they meet the necessary requirements specified by the authority or not. Here are those important requirements for admission in B.Tech and B.Arch program-
Nationality: Indian Nationals can apply for admission in JMI.
For B.Tech Programme
- Candidates should have passed Sr. Sec. School Certificate/class 12th/Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University. They must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects and have scored minimum 55% aggregate marks in the PCM subject group.
- Candidates should have done diploma in Engineering of duration 3-years or 4-years from a recognized Institute with not less than 55% aggregate marks.
- Mandatory: JEE Main paper-I score will be considered while giving admission in B.Tech course.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. They should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the said subjects.
- Students should have done diploma course of 3-years from a recognized institute and have got minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Mandatory: JEE Main paper-II score will be considered for admission in the said course.
Note: Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam in the year 2020 and 2021 or those appearing in class 12th in 2022 can apply for the JEE Main in order to get admission in B.Tech and B.Arch programme.