KCET Admit Card
The admit card for KCET will be issued most probably in the midweek of April 2022. Admit card is the official document which must be carried by the candidate in the examination hall. This document will be issued online and the candidates can easily download the same by log in with application number and other required credentials. Students can check their complete information regarding the admit card here.
- It is required that the after downloading the admit card, the candidate must check the details printed on it.
- Admit card of KCET is like an entry ticket which contains various details like aspirant’s name, venue details, date and time of the exam, roll number and a lot more.
- The admit card is not transferable to any person.
- The candidate must keep the admit card in excellent condition till the admission procedure is over.
- The Admit Card of KCET will not be dispatched by any post, mail, or courier.
- In the case of any discrepancy on the admit card, the candidates should contact the official authority as soon as possible so as to report the same.
- Without this entry ticket, the candidates are not permitted to appear in KCET exam.
The official authority will announce the Result of KCET in the last week of May 2022. To check the result, the candidates are required to enter his unique registration number. Admissions in various colleges of Karnataka will be provided on the basis of this declared result. The result will show the candidate’s scores in all sections of the exam paper. Only qualified candidates will join the next round of selection i.e. the counseling round. The details regarding the Result of KCET are mentioned here.
- The official authority will publish the list of the qualified candidates for the further process soon after the result declaration.
- As the adequate care is taken while checking and analyzing the response sheets and, therefore, there is no facility of re – checking or re – evaluation of the same.
- The declared KCET result shall be the final one and requests for its re – evaluation will not be processed in any condition.
- The scorecards for the qualified candidates will be released soon after the result declaration which the aspirant can easily download by using his candidate id.
- It should be noted that the scorecard will be available only for limited period of time and, therefore, it is mandatory to download the same as soon as possible.
The Counseling of KCET will be organized in the month of June 2022 for the qualified candidates. Only those candidates who will qualify the entrance examination and have their names in the merit list are permitted to appear in the counseling round. This counseling is procedure is conducted so as to provide the final admissions to the shortlisted candidates. Selected candidates will have to report at the nearest helpline center in order to attend the counseling. Read the further details regarding the KCET Counselling here.
- First of all, the candidates must have to enter their choices by login the account using their user id and password.
- After making suitable choices, the candidate should lock them in order to appear in the seat allotment process.
- After locking the choices, the candidates are not permitted to alter them.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of the choices locked by the candidate, rank, and availability of seats.
- After the seat allotment, the candidate can download his seat allotment letter.
- If he is satisfied with the allotted seat then he will have to pay the admission fees either through net banking, credit card/ debit card or via bank challan.
- Necessary documents that are needed in the document verification round of KCET Counseling are as follows:
- Admit card of KCET
- Class 10th and 12th marks sheet
- 2 passport size photo
- Study certificate counter verified by the BEO